Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Ides of March

March 15, 44 BC

Ides of March

Veni, vidi, vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Julius Caesar Quotes




Watch Live - March 15-18






NCAA March Madness Basketball Championship Website


2018 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament




National Walkout Day From Bay Ridge, Brooklyn




I took a picture of the Landmark Gingerbread House
across the street from Fort Hamilton High School.

I took a quick video of the Student March for Gun Control at Fort Hamilton High School in Bay Ridge Brooklyn where I used to teach. It was freezing out but most students participated while others thought it was too cold and stayed inside. And then there were those who didn't want to protest at all. In all the energies were peaceful with lots of security. As we know, protest usually don't change anything, just bring awareness. The event comes 10 days before major protests in Washington and elsewhere.