Sunday, June 3, 2012

Alignments

Everywhere in the universe, at any given moment in time, everything is aligning for a purpose.


June 4, 2012 -- Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 14° Sagittarius

Partial Lunar Eclipse - During a "Supermoon"   National Geographic




Sunday's wake-up dream: My friend Anna and I were going somewhere - getting ready to leave for the airport (early morning). Suddenly, I noticed I didn't have my passport and remembered it was in my safety deposit box. I asked her what time the flight left and she emphatically said, "Remember 7:58". Suddenly, I woke up, processed the dream (8:00 - infinity or closure - almost there), then remembered my passport is at home, allowing me to know I am good-to-go. Next, I aligned the Venus Transit with a trip Anna and I took to upstate New York, June 29, 1998 (this reduces to "8"). Ellie and the Tree of Life.

The 2012 Venus Transit is an important window to closure. Venus is Isis. Saturday, I spent 6 hours updating that file, in a series of ongoing upgrades to Ancient Egypt, to finally be completed by the 2012 Transit of Venus. While recreating the file, I was guided to post the inverted photo of me where I am blue. As I finished the file, I was guided to place the image of winged Isis above my photo and the results startled me.

Sirius (Blue Star and Hopi Blue Star Kachina) was a very important star to the ancient Egyptians, who called it the Star of Isis or the Nile Star. About 5,000 years ago, the helical rising of Sirius occurred earlier, around June 25. When the Egyptians saw Sirius rising just before the Sun, they knew it would soon be time for the flooding, or inundation of the Nile River, around which all Egyptian life was woven. They depended upon the flooding of the Nile for the fertility of their lands.

Somewhere during my Isis Journey, I aligned with my friend Rick in Texas, who called me just as I completed the file. It seems we knew each other as priests in the Temple of Isis at Philae. In addition/edition ... the annual Flooding of the Nile begins at the end of June - which goes to my experience with Anna on June 29. The name Anna takes me to Sumerian Goddess Inanna, also Ishtar, Isis, and Venus.




2012 Venus Transit


There are pseudoscience theories about the eight-year pentagonal cycle of Venus. Some believe that a doorway opened during the Venus Transit on June 8, 2004 closing on June 6, 2012. Others link it to the Goddess Venus and her return to create a new reality.



June 5, 2012 Venus Transit
  Wikipedia

2012 Transit of Venus   NASA News and Articles


A Picturesque Venus Transit   NASA - June 3, 2012

The rare transit of Venus across the face of the Sun in 2004 was one of the better-photographed events in sky history. Both scientific and artistic images flooded in from the areas that could see the transit: Europe and much of Asia, Africa, and North America. Scientifically, solar photographers confirmed that the black drop effect is really better related to the viewing clarity of the camera or telescope than the atmosphere of Venus. Artistically, images might be divided into several categories. One type captures the transit in front of a highly detailed Sun. Another category captures a double coincidence such as both Venus and an airplane simultaneously silhouetted, or Venus and the International Space Station in low Earth orbit. A third image type involves a fortuitous arrangement of interesting looking clouds, as shown by example in the above image taken from North Carolina, USA. Sky enthusiasts worldwide are abuzz about the coming transit of Venus on Tuesday. It is perhaps interesting to wonder whether any person will live to see -- and remember seeing -- both Tuesday's Venus transit and the next one in 2117.


Venus Transit   Spaceweather.com - June 3, 2012

Venus is approaching the sun in advance of the June 5th Transit of Venus. From here on Earth, the second planet has become difficult to see wrapped in bright sunlight. The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, however, has no such trouble. SOHO's onboard coronagrah blocks the glare to reveal planets otherwise invisible: