Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summertime


We're having a heat wave here on the east coast. It's not just about the heat but we get humidity ... the solution ... stay inside with the air conditioning and drink lots of water ... you know the drill. Elsewhere around the world, climate changes are also bringing their share of unsettled weather. Stay cool ... the summer ... my least favorite season, has just begun.


Summer of 2011

Last summer, I blogged about black shiny energy coming closer to me arriving mid-October - which turned out to be the event horizon of a black hole where my soul still remains and observes. This was followed in November by the PBS NOVA 4-part series featuring Brian Greene called The Fabric of the Cosmos in which he discusses exactly what I was experiencing in Part 1 of the series. Watch it on YouTube. .... I'm still here sitting on the event horizon observing things I can't explain.


Summer of 2012

We move to the past few months where I had noticed that by the end of June, the grids become static and everything looks something like fog, but not exactly. I've been waiting to see when I would approach this energy, for lack of a better word ... and this morning, it is just in front of me. If I move closer, it won't let me in. It backs away, as if it is a life form. What does it mean? I'm not sure. I can only speculate that this is part of end times and the answer will soon be shown. If you can ... check it out, as well as the grids which definitely signal the unexpected. Somewhere out there, we all know where this is going and can only trust our intuition, dreams, and synchronicities, that it is about to be shown.


Z just send me to this file, Part 11 of a series of 12 files I created years ago called "The 12 Pyramids of Thoth." It's called the return of Quetzalcoatl. The fog has a similar feel but not purple. Last week, he told me to record a show from the old Stargate SG1 series. When I finally got to watch it a few days later, I discovered it was about the Crystal Skull. What Z wanted me to see was the end when Quetzalcoatl emerges from the fog. This led me to a file I created last November which links both images of Quetzalcoatl. What's also interesting is the film Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was back again last weekend. Fun stuff....