Friday, June 8, 2012

Being ... there


As I turned off the light before going to sleep last night, I saw bright navy colored lights in formation. What was surprising was that I have seen lights in various color, mostly white, but never navy. Navy can be interpreted as a color frequency (almost black) or a maritime fleet. Remembering that the energies that created this reality have returned ... I made the association and immediately fell asleep.


I had another lucid wake-up dream having to do with watching those who created the civilization of Ancient India I was there but not interacting. The word Dwarka echoed loudly in my consciousness as I woke up - remembering an episode of Ancient Aliens about submerged cities.

Here is the sequence of what I discovered ...


Image of the Sun and Venus Transit on Space.weather.com today




Dwarka article

Sudama bows at the glimpse of Krishna's golden palace in Dwarka. ca 1775-1790 painting






Beaks and Beards



British Museum