Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blizzard of 2016



There is only one major story today ... the storm. This one's a monster affecting 1 in 7 Americans. The way I was preparing, I must have known this would be bad. I just measured the height of my snow boots - 12 inches - this snow will be deeper. This morning, the weather man is predicting 15-20 inches here in the city with gusty winds.. The full moon will bring high tides as people brace for flooding especially as temps warm after the storm. Luckily, my weekend clients are all phone readings. What were clients and friends talking about this week ... climate change and the stock market. Tomorrow, championship football followed by "The X-Files". Rising temperatures next week will cause more than one kind of meltdown so brace for impact. Brooklyn Weather Update Stay safe.




January 24, 2016

Full Moon 3° Leo




Friday: Getting ready for the storm ..

Stocking up on supplies at Staples

Campagnia's Restaurant for an early dinner with Jane