Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Interviewing Masaru Emoto


As Mercury Retrograde unfolds (repetitions and delays), Tuesday I received a call from Joy, the host of the Judy Joy Jones show on Blog Talk Radio. You may remember Joy started my journey on BTR when she invited me to co-host and interview with Japanese American physicists Dr. Michio Kaku in 2009. From there I went on to do my own show for a while, but then got too busy to commit - featuring shows from time to time.

Repetitions in Mercury Retrograde:

Joy invited me to co-host another show.

Day and Time: Wednesday evening (7:30-9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time)

Guest: From Japan - Masaru Emoto

Click here for link to tonight's show. (Click the word "Expand" to read more.)

Mr. Emoto will be discussing, firsthand, the current situation in Japan. He will be using a translator and welcomes your questions. Please keep them short. Phone: 347-326-9915



Interesting ... yesterday morning I updated the Rosslyn Chapel file because somebody wrote to me about Stuart Mitchell's research - which took me back to cymatics - sound vibration and the sacred geometric patterns of creation. Mr. Emoto's research with water also has to do with sound harmonics and water patterns. Google Images



At the end of the day, you know what I believe. I feel badly for the people of Japan and others around the world fighting for freedom, but so it was written, so has it always been, and so shall it play out. The end of a program is filled with drama and destruction that no one - or nothing - can change. Fear creates detachment from the physical grid in the end. The best you can do for yourself is to understand the nature of reality as an illusion and go from there.