Wednesday, November 14, 2018

52nd Country Music Association Awards - CMAd

November 14, 2018


The CMAs, are presented to country music artists and broadcasters to recognize outstanding achievement in the country music industry. The televised annual presentation ceremony features performances and award presentations by popular country music artists, with occasional appearances from pop and rock artists. The 52nd annual ceremony will be held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee and broadcast by ABC.


I may be a Jewish girl from Brooklyn but I was raised but my daddy on country and western music so I consider myself part of that culture along with good old rock 'n' roll.

I remember listening to country greats on the radio and collecting vinyl by some of the famous singers and musicians of the 1940's and 50's. Yep I go back that far. I enjoy visiting Nashville for the music and line dancing and never miss country award shows.