Monday, November 26, 2018

National Cake Day

November 26, 2018

National Cake Day

What's your favorite cake? I'm not a cake person so I have no preference. When my daughters were young, and I was a stay at home mom, we backed several award winning cakes. Always fun at the time of the holidays and should be creative.

Among my clientele are several famous pastry chefs and a professor at Johnson & Wales.


Cake baking dates to ancient times and civilizations.



If I could turn the clock back on cakes in my childhood ... here I am at age 6 ... the little girl smiling at a celebration on July 4, 1949 in the Catskill Mountains. There has always been something strange to me about that the energies of that day, date, and the cake with one candle. It transports me to Reality, Z, and Extraterrestrials. I would not connect with Z until 6 years later ... but I can sense him and others there ... watching ... waiting ...