Friday, September 30, 2016

Is someone trying
to tell me something?


Incident 1: Monday, the phone rang but when I picked it up no one was there so I assumed it was a wrong number or soliciting. A few minutes later it rang again from the same number. Again no one was there. I called the number (212 - Manhattan area code) and a client from 15 years ago picked up. She said she had been thinking of me and wanting to make an appointment but hadn't dialed my number that day. Laughing, she went on to say my predictions were correct and so we made a new appointment.


Incident 2: Last night my grandson Michael called me from Boston College where he is a freshman. He said his phone showed that I had tried to reach him, but I never called as I didn't want to disturb him at school. My call log does not show me calling him, but his does.


Incident 3: This morning I received this email ...




"Forum of Reality"



Wednesday, September 28, 2016, I was a guest on "Forum of Reality" hosted by a client named Pat Dengel and his friend Mike. They broadcast from The Ohio State University South Centers




October 1. 2016 - New Moon 9° Libra



October 2, 2016 - Rosh Hashanah




October 1, 2016

World Vegetarian Day

   Google Videos

World Vegetarian Day initiates the month of October as Vegetarian Awareness Month,
which ends with November 1, World Vegan Day, as the end of that month of celebration.