Tuesday, September 20, 2016

"Stranger in My Genes"



Tuesday September 20, 2016

I am watching the Today show on NBC featuring a segment with Bill Griffeth, 60, an American financial journalist from CNBC, co-anchor of The Closing Bell". He is discussing his most recent book, Stranger in My Genes, exploring his decision to undergo DNA analysis which revealed that the father who raised him was not his biological father.

When his cousin Doug told him that his father was not his father, Bill's reaction resonated with me as an out of body - or out of grid experience. It's about "phasing out" of the illusion of time. It is what we experience when in shock and the final second when the hologram ends and reality FADES TO BLACK.

Quoting from his book, Bill said, "My body responded before my brain could. I experienced a strange sensation of floating and I could no longer feel the chair I was sitting in or the BlackBerry I was holding. My breathing became labored and shallow, and I heard a roaring in my ears like ocean waves crashing off in the distance. Time stopped as if a movie director had yelled, CUT!"

Bill is many years younger than his four siblings. Confronting his mother she immediately explained, "I made a personal mistake when I was younger that ended up being a blessing." This brought me to the thousands of clients I read through the years where a woman who outgrows her marriage, but is destined to remain, will take a lover and sometimes gets pregnant. Back in the day there were no abortions, so children were born and paternal identity hidden. Luckily today we have DNA tests for all of that. How the characters in this type of drama play out their roles, varies with their programmed DNA.

The discussion ended with the importance of DNA to track genetics and as you and I know ... we all play out our lives based on our genetic codes. Comparing medical issues was the first thing my long lost Crystal cousins, Doug, Mindy, Nancy, and I did when we met two years ago. I am considering the DNA test.

I laughed when I posted this blog as the clock read 11:11 which is code for DNA.




Brangelina is Over



They have been through so much and now it's ending. Time to move on.

  Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt   CNN - September 20, 2016
One of Hollywood's highest profile marriages is over. Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from husband Brad Pitt, a source familiar with the filing confirmed to CNN.




JonBenet Ramsey


About the murder of JonBenet Ramsey -I remember the case from 20 years ago but never was involved in solving the crime. As I watched the current series, and the behavior of her brother Burke on Dr. Phil - Burke has something wrong with him - maybe in the Aspergers or Autism families. He did it but it was an accident ... sort of... covered up by the parents. His mind may not remember the facts as they happened. She just wanted to be a little girl and nobody let her.