Friday, September 16, 2016

September 16, 2016 (9.16.16)


Full Moon 24° Pisces Lunar Eclipse

Moon over the Verrazano Bridge: I took this pic just before sunrise today.

Friday from Spaceweather.com: Spooky Eclipse of the Harvest Moon:
According to folklore, tonight's full Moon is the Harvest Moon.
For many observers, the usual luster of the moon will be dimmed by a spooky shadow.


Quantum Entanglement: Einstein called it "Spooky Action at a distance"




Autumn arrives next week in the northern hemisphere where stores are decorated for different holidays. Today, Faith (gray hair) and I celebrated the 74th birthday of Sherry my BFF since age 12. On the matter of politics - lots of jokes and discussions. Sherry is voting for Trump and Faith for Hillary. As for me, I'm still undecided about voting at all.




More Orchestrated Political Humor

My ex-husband Ralph was in the men's hairpiece business all of his adult life. Ralph wore a hairpiece and was a master at designing them - consider the "best in the business". Therefore, I know when someone is wearing a hairpiece. As I blogged in the past, Trump wears his hair in a comb-over style used by men to cover bald spots. I have never thought Trump was wearing a wig though the heavy hairspray (lacquer) could make it appear so. Just another distraction to lighten things up in the campaign.