Saturday, January 28, 2017

Trump's first week


Finding a bit of humor in the drama/stupidity of it all

The same Trump we met during the election has come forward with many ideas that are confusing, divisive, conspiratorial, and total distractions. As I watched commentary on my favorite NBC news shows, the experts seem just as confused about what Trump is doing as I do. I don't claim to understand the many facets of the political and economic systems, but I do know the truth lies hidden. To make daily commentary here seems futile and not my programming. Part of me feels bad for Trump's team - who won't last - with one exception - Mike Pence who's smiling expression reads, "I'll soon be president." Again, it keeps us engaged while so much more goes on behind the scenes.

Today, Trump will speak by phone with five world leaders -- most significantly Putin and Germany's Angela Merkel -- in what may be his biggest day of diplomacy yet. (When I "dictated" the name Putin to my computer it spelled his name "Poop" ... maybe it was reading my mind or I projected the word ... It is after all just a thought experiment.) Clients in Russia are waiting for Trump to lift the sanctions. Can he be that stupid? Don't answer that. Trump and Putin ... something smells.

I don't know all the facts about US relations with Mexico, but when Trump says he's getting along with President Nieto, I wonder if he is serious. The wall will take years and cost billions of dollars. With earthquake activity increasing, it's doubtful it will ever get far.

About 1984 ... I remember the book, the films, and not aligning with the dystopian novel published in 1949 - post WWII - comparisons understood.

Speaking of the WWII timeline ... for those programmed to the WWII time travel experiments and resulting time loop ... it appears I am not the only one who sees things coming full circle. Others contacted me this week about their current experiences and remembrances as if we were our destiny to reunite at this time. As things collapse around us ... we revert back to the beginning.




January 28, 2017

Chinese New Year - Year of the Rooster

To all the Crystalinks readers who celebrate ... Happy New Year.

Kung Hei Fat Choi




January 28, 2017

New Moon 8° Aquarius


The rooster awakens you ... through your dreams, meditations, experiences, and
other synchronicities that help you remember who you are and why you are here.

It's time to wake up!