Don't repeal if you can't replace ...
The latest Republican effort to kill Obamacare died overnight. Two more GOP senators -- Jerry Moran of Kansas and Mike Lee of Utah -- said they won't support the current Senate bill. For those counting, those are "no" votes No. 3 and No. 4, and since the Republicans could only afford to lose two votes (they have just 52 votes in the Senate), this effort is officially dead. So what happens now? Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the Senate will vote on a bill that would repeal Obamacare -- but wouldn't take effect for two years. That doesn't sit well with President Trump, who made getting rid of Obamacare one of the pillars of his campaign. He tweeted that Republicans should repeal the health law immediately and start over from scratch. Read More
Many of you are life coaches aka counselors, aka, therapists, etc.
Many practice yoga to stay fit and balance brain chemistry.
Justine Ruszczyk called 911 to report a possible sexual assault near her home. Police showed up, and she was shot dead by an officer. And that's about all that we know so far about her death. She was an Australian bride-to-be who is a dual US citizen. Relatives of Ruszczyk, a beloved yoga instructor and life coach, say they've gotten no info on what happened, and police aren't saying much. There's no video of the shooting because cops' body cameras were off. Read more
1. Iran: Monday Trump agreed to certify again that Iran was complying with an international nuclear agreement that he has strongly criticized as a bad deal.
2. Russia: Trump also defended his son's meeting last year with a Russian lawyer who promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton, saying it was politics as usual. Russia ready to retaliate for U.S. Election Sanctions
3. Lies: Trump said, "We've signed more bills - and I'm talking about through the legislature - than any president, ever." He hasn't.
4. Ethics: The government's departing top ethics official's assessment of the administration ... "I think we are pretty close to a laughingstock at this point."
5. North Korea: The White House said it will deal with North Korea's missile tests by increasing sanctions and military pressure. Though Americans are concerned about a number of national security threats, 41 percent believe that North Korea currently poses the greatest immediate danger to the U.S.
North Carolina man cheats death after 40 minutes with no pulse BBC - July 18, 2017
Phone booths are time travel devices and this one found me today.
They are used as vehicles to move between realities in The Matrix.
The new Dr. Who is a woman ... (Ellie closing the door and disappearing .... )
From mild mannered psychic El to Time Traveling Superwoman ...
I just missed Superman (Kal-El) but he left me a message in alien code... :: .. ::
"See ya later alligator" ... :: .. :: ... Is that a reptilian joke?
This 1958 Ford Fairlane was parked on the service road to the Belt Parkway.
The past just keeps appearing. Wednesday is High School Reunion #2 in Woodmere, Long Island at my friend Ellie's house.
It was always about the fins and the tail lights.
Those look like my cheerleader pom-poms on the back seat.