Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 Remembered

10 Years Later on 9/11/11

Photos from 9/11

On 9/11/01 I stood on my terrace and watched the Twin Towers implode. All I recognized was that life would never be the same for humanity. This was all part of the end time visions and prophecies set in motion by those who foresaw our destiny.

Two days later, as I reported live from Brooklyn, Crystalinks had 2,098,340 unique visitors.

It all started in Virgo Transition 2001 when a new insert was placed in the consciousness grid based on a numeric blueprint. 9=endings. 11=reality.

The spirits of 9/11 now return for the 10th anniversary of their passing. Will the Pick 3 lottery numbers be 911 on Sunday 9/11/11? Will strong spiraling (consciousness) winds embrace ceremonies at Ground Zero, as they have in the past?

As a Medium, I talk to these souls when they visit, though most have moved on returning now as if a final reunion. Last week Joanne, a neighbor in my building, involved in the 10th anniversary ceremonies, told me she dreamed about me talking to them.

Some people visit Ground Zero and sense spirits, as the echoes of the 9/11 event reverberate in the grid - projections in time - but understand, the souls are free. I received several emails from readers who feel a need to clear the energies of Ground Zero or perhaps free trapped souls. Whatever works. The souls are all free because the program is ending - the recycling of the events of 9/11 completing. From this level of conscious awareness we cannot move souls out of the illusion. It is done by the consciousness hologram or by the souls themselves when they return to consciousness. Remember ... it's all part of the spiraling illusion returning from dust (sands of time metaphor) to light as we come full circle.

Sunday September 4, 2011

The energies today were very powerful, perhaps having to do with 9/11. A client named Joan returned for a reading, sharing such an interesting story about her adventures on 9/11, we decided to post it here. As with everything else we bring to consciousness ... it's all about remembering and reacting.

Joan's story ...

    My name is Joan Fitzpatrick and I'm writing this as I sit at Ellie's computer after arriving here a short time ago for a reading. The energies are so powerful right now, Ellie and I are sitting here feeling totally disconnected from what appears to be reality. The closer we get to 9/11, I find my feeling of isolation increasing. Perhaps this is due to my personal experiences on that day, or maybe its something else.

    On 9/11/01, I was 37, and working as a supervisor at a company that does financial operations. Our offices were two blocks from the Twin Towers when the first ... and then the second planes hit. My co-workers and I were in shock as we witnessed what would later make history. It just seemed surreal ... then and now.

    Picture us seated at our desks when it all began. Suddenly we were 36 people standing by the windows watching the cars on the West Side Highway U-Turn over the girders in the middle of the highway, as we tried to find out what was going on.

    New Yorkers instinctively grab for their cell phones at the slightest provocation. Phone reception went down or became sporadic, much as it did last week during the earthquake when people panicked and needed to connect with loved ones. 2001 was before social networking and twitter were the rage and news went out to the world instantly.

    No film production could capture what was unfolding and do it justice. You had to be there ... With today's technologies people would have been taking photos and videos to memorialize the moment, but that was 2001.

    At the angle of our office to the Twin Towers, we didn't see either plane hit, but the building shook, our chairs rolling back and forth across the floor as we grabbed our personal belongings and ran. I guided everyone to take the stairs... people trying not to panic as fear prevailed. Once it has you in its grip, it's hard to let go and this felt big. We ran down the stairs and into the street.

    We walked to the corner of Rector Street near the West Side Highway and just stood there gaping. It was before the fire department arrived, but we could hear the sirens approaching. People were screaming everywhere ... and running frantically in the direction of the water to get to the ferries that would take them to safety.

    We saw people jumping, or falling out of windows of the Twin Towers before they imploded, because the fire and smoke was forcing them forward.

    Then something even more bizarre happened...

    As we stood there .. we saw a Muslim woman, dressed in full black hijab, taking photos as the carnage unfolded before the world. What I remember most about her, was her calmness in the midst of the melee. I had to restrain my (female) boss from assaulting her. We sensed something was wrong, as she clearly didn't belong there. If one was psychic they would say she moved through time and space to be there in that moment. Further, she was not reacting like the rest of the growing crowd. It was as if she was documenting events. Still something told each of us that it was inappropriate, though we did not know until later that Al-Qaeda was responsible. To this day we don't know why she was there and never saw her again.

    Moving along ...

    Running down side streets ... we went to 26 Broadway, about three blocks away. Once inside we took the elevator to the conference room on the 13th floor - which is interesting as few buildings in the city actually have a 13th floor. We proceeded to do a head count of our co-workers, and realized that three people were missing. We couldn't reach them by cell phone as the lines were now down. We later found out that they had left on a ferry to Staten Island.

    About 20 minuets later, we got a call from the fire department to evacuate sending us to the stairs on yet another descent into chaos.

    Approximately 5 minutes into the evacuation, we heard screaming in the streets, as the first tower imploded. People outside pushed their way inside through the front doors as we were trying to get out! To our surprise and dismay building security forced us back up the stairs. Now what?! Many women sat down on the stairwell hysterical crying.

    Once we were back in the conference room on the 13th floor - a shower of silver dust could be seen outside the window - the sounds of screaming people outside becoming louder and lingered like a refrain. I kept waiting as it resurged over and over especially after Tower Two imploded. There are some things you never forget, indelibly imprinted in one's memory.

    Some time later ...

    The hysteria abated somewhat. Outside we heard the sounds of planes directly overhead and thought we were going to be bombed. This was the only moment through the entire ordeal, when I thought I could die. Tapping into my intuition, I knew that somehow I would survive. Thoughts of my deceased grandfather, Patrick, who I had never met, entered my mind. I felt his guiding energies telling me that I would be okay. Patrick had survived WWI, the Boer War in Africa, and 17 years in India - part of the British military. He had cheated death and here he was to the rescue.

    The vibrations of the planes overhead, shook the building more than the imploding towers a few blocks away. We later found out that the planes belonged to the US Military.

    Media coverage -- We took stock of our situation after we located a TV. The reception was erratic, but we knew that we were under attack. What's would happen next?

    I called my mother in Ireland from an office that still had landline reception. She told me that my niece had just called from Spain to tell her to turn on her TV. As my parents watched, knowing I worked near the Twin Towers, my father thought I had died. I reassured them that I would be okay. My mother, then age 70, went into denial, and started telling me about what was going on with the family in Ireland. I quickly got her off the phone and said I had to go.

    Building security announced that the fire department would not allow evacuation. A few minutes later Tower Two imploded. Security made us stay in the building for approximately three very long hours. During this time the sense of eerie quietness came over everyone inside and outside the building. Those who could get phone reception were calling loved ones to let them know that they were alive.

    When we finally evacuated, for the third and final time that day, we stepped outside into more than a foot deep of silver dust which covered everything. It was immediately apparent to us that it could be toxic, so we covered our mouths ... our eyes burning ... breathing labored ... and walked away towards the Brooklyn Bridge - a feeling of entering another reality. The mind simply does not know how to process this in the moment.

    This day couldn't be happening I thought, as I walked along half dazed.

    Along the way we encountered very few people until we got to the bridge. When we reached the top, NYC buses were waiting to take us home.

    On the way to Bay Ridge, as I live near Ellie, driving through a community called Sunset Park, we saw many young men cheering in the streets and waving Palestinian flags. The bus driver drove through red lights so the angry male passengers on our bus could not get off to engage them. The bus driver went straight down 4th Ave to 86th street where we all disembarked at last.

    Two weeks later

    Our office was closed for two weeks forcing us to work remotely from an office in New Jersey. The day we finally returned to 26 Broadway it was jarring to go into the conference room and see all the names of our employees written on a board with magic marker - which no one had erased - thus depicting the evidence of our search for our co-workers on 9/11.

    We never did return to Rector Street as the office became the "scene of a crime" for the next six months. Body parts were located on the roof and in the vents ... as the search continued ... identities of the missing slowly emerging.


    It's ten years later as I sit here with Ellie looking out at what was once the panoramic view of the Manhattan Skyline, now missing its iconic Twin Towers. We not only feel a sense of nostalgia, but powerful energies of shifting grids.

    I feel that all the souls who passed away 10 years ago are coming back to pay us a visit, some not alone. The energies started to shift for me in the past few days and seem to be increasing. I no longer work near Ground Zero, however the earthquake on August 23, 2011, provided a reminder of how everything is shifting now.

    Ellie and I discussed these energies continuing through 11/11/11. We checked the date of November's Full Moon 18° Taurus and strangely it falls on 11/10/11. Taurus is Egypt. 18 is 9 or endings.

    Something so powerful is happening, Ellie is thinking about having a Friday evening class on 11/11/11 here in her home in the energies of the bridge. The last time she had an evening class, in a full moon, many students saw UFOs as they walked outside into the park or near the water. She will post more as we get closer.

Other Messages From Friends and Clients After 9/11