Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birthday Weekend


My birthday was amazing this year with a few surpasses. Each year it's fun to celebrate starting with Valentine's Day and continuing into the long President's Birthday Weekend. It's like one long celebration including time spent with family on winter break when the children have a week off from school. Time to take a few days off and go on the road.

Lots of great birthday greetings from: friends at home, those on my frequency who shared some amazing moments last night peering into my future this year, Facebook where I share my birthday with 17 other people, clients, and readers of Crystalinks. Thanks everyone !

As today is Whitney Houston's funeral, I decided to post an email from David, a client, friend, and psychotherapist, in Indiana, as thousands celebrate the life and work of Whitney Houston. At the time of Whitney's funeral I will be in NJ - celebrating happier moments with my family.

    Hi Ellie,

    I want to wish you a happy birthday! It is amazing that it has been seven years since I first stumbled onto Crystalinks, which changed my life. Interesting to look back over the years and see all that has happened. The celebrities seem to be dropping like flies. I suspected something like this would happen to Whitney. She was extremely unhappy, and most unhappy people find a way out. It is a shame because her beauty and voice were truly magical.

    At any rate, have a wonderful birthday.

    Your friend, David












February 19 - March 20, 2011



Sun in Pisces

Happy Birthday to the Pisces Readers!