Friday, January 10, 2014

What's in the Box?

I updated the file Ark of the Covenant - a myth in a box - as there was a new article in the news about the ark. No sooner did I finished, when I received this email from Sandy, the friend in Tampa I wrote about in a blog December 30, 2013 called Reboot: End of Year Message. Sandy wrote...

... Florida Continued ... glitch in the Matrix from Brooklyn! lol

Monday, a transport company called me, said they had a delivery, a chest. I thought it might be from overseas...maybe some of my daughter Sarah's father's belongings, especially if his mother [Sarah's grandmother] had just passed.

Anywho I requested that it be delivered today. The deliveryman arrived a few moments ago in a very large truck and deposited a large box in my dining room. He cut open the bottom of box so I could easily lift it off when I was ready and left. I began to inspect the shipment. It was ordered from a Sandra Bourne in Brooklyn, 819 Jefferson Avenue. It's a white washed chest on legs for her Orlando condo. The label is right there on side of box. We have the exact same name but that is all.

I called Sandra Bourne's number on the label to inform her of the glitch. She sounded older with a heavy Brooklyn accent and was very nice. She immediately went into a long conversation about how anyone can find any information on any one at any time now! LOL

Sandra Bourne reporting in from FLORIDA! ...


"819 Jefferson Avenue" is not far from my first teaching assignment in Brooklyn in 1963. Here sits Sandy in the December blog seated at a desk exactly like the ones the children used back in those years.

When I called Sandy after posting her email, the name "Mom" came up on her caller ID and continues to refers to me that way. Somewhere out there ... in another space-time ...




Levitation

I updated the file Levitation as there was a new article about levitating stones. This took me to the film Knowing and the levitating black hematite stones linked to the beings of light - creators.

Many people remember flying and wish they could still do it. Do you suppose Sandy is flying through the air today or using psychokinesis to move objects? lol What's being shown are reboots and variations of our experiences together. Remember ... it's all an illusion, a magic trick like some forms of levitation, and we're having fun with it.

Gotta fly and create a new landscape of reality ... or just paint over the old one ... blending ...

I just remembered something ... Sandy is an artist and art teacher in a college in Tampa.

Today Sandy emailed: I just took a photo of a painting by my dear artist friend
from Brooklyn, Matthew Cusick, that I hung yesterday, titled "Ascension".
Then I read your updated blog that has to do with levitation.

And the beat goes on ....

One of Sandy's students just visited the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira a Roman Catholic church built within the tunnels of a salt mine 200 meters underground in a Halite mountain near the town of Zipaquira, in Colombia. The temple at the bottom has three sections representing birth, life, and death.

When Sandy told me about her student, the word "Salt" took me to the Angelina Jolie 2010 film Salt then to Sandy's last name "Bourne" and the Bourne Trilogy all of which are spy action thrillers.




January 12, 2014

Golden Globes

Golden Globes   Wikipedia

The Golden Globe Award is an accolade bestowed by the 93
members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA)
recognizing excellence in film and television, both domestic and foreign.