Sunday, March 29, 2015

Holidays and Restaurant Dining

The energies this week open the door to holidays and what they mean to different people. We have Easter and Passover at a time many students are on spring break. There will be film and television specials, and talk about the past, present, and future coming full circle based on history and myth ... let's throw in prophecy.

Self help goes to allergy season and outdoor activities including eating out and how not to overeat in restaurants (see link above). Allergies: Breath in and out through your nose now. Are your nasal passages blocked? If so, you may have allergies or sinus problems.

Dining out, a favorite past time of many people, should be fun, not annoying. I used to allow everyone to chose their seat first and that was a mistake. Now, I step up and find my seat first. I prefer a private booth to a table. Window view is best. I hate being seated facing a wall and will ask to move. I also don't like to be seated at a table where waiters are constantly walking behind me serving others as they carry trays of food - too close for comfort. When it comes to paying the bill, I'm old school - men pick up the tab unless there is a reason they can't or on a special occasion. Bills can be split if equal or separate checks could apply. I don't drink or eat much so splitting the tab with someone who does, is not right for me. Do you now how expensive a drink is in the city? Do you know how often people eat out?




March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

Commemorates Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem




March 29, 2015

iHeart Radio Music Awards