Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday

The weather is just too beautiful to stay home when I'm not reading clients. Tuesday, after I blogged about the legal system, I met a lawyer friend on Court Street in Brooklyn, then off we went to neighboring Brooklyn Heights for lunch and a walk along the promenade before he returned to work.

This morning, I'm meeting my friend Shirley to check out the new Macy's Backstage in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, not far from where she lives. To be continued ...

Tonight, I'll be watching the GOP debate and recording it should I fall asleep. Current front runner Donald Trump gets to take center stage again. Any idea who will win if anyone? ...

You are getting used to news about mass shootings. What if more than one incident happened in one day - though not related? What would that say to you?