Thursday, December 3, 2015

2015 San Bernardino Shooting

Google Pics

Wednesday, I woke up with a very unsettled feeling, which is rare for me. I saw the west coast and wondered about an earthquake. Something major was going to happen that was an end-time marker, but this week I had decided I was not going to blog about terrorism, politics, and racism, for what else was there left to say. But the stage was already set, the players about to act out their scripted roles.

Here in Brooklyn, it was normal day for me - blogs, clients, errands, then relaxing and updating Ezine while listening to the news in the background. It was about 4pm - two hours into not just another terrorist incident - but something that was a defining marker. When I heard Lester Holt talking in the background, I turned to look at the TV. There it was ... blazing across every TV station and social media. 2015 San Bernardino Shooting

    At 10:59 a.m. PST on December 2, 2015, a mass shooting occurred at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, with 14 dead and 17 injured. The shooters reportedly targeted a party for employees of the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, held in an auditorium with at least 100 people. The shooters fled in a black SUV. They were later identified as husband and wife - Syed Farook, 28, a Pakistani-American and his wife Tashfeen Malik, 27, who were killed by police following a high-speed chase after a multi-hour manhunt. They died in a hail of bullets when they tried to take on 21 officers. The investigation continues. The couple leave behind a 6 month old daughter.




The Birth of Light

Earlier in the day I read a female client in Madrid, whose guide showed me what I thought was the birth of a baby. As it existed the birth canal I saw a golden light emerging. The symbolism is obvious. My client has a family and does not plan to have more children.