Monday, November 28, 2016

Welcome back to the time
before time took a vacation.

Remember when I blogged that I saw the election rhetoric continuing after the election ... it continues as a major distraction to the endless things Trump needs to focus on. They can recount the votes, but the result will be the same. It's all about people who are addicted to drama and see growth in arguing about most things.

Today is Cyber Monday, and as we all know what that's about, I didn't post my usual icon. Bargains can be had from dependable retailers if you know where to look. Of course one must watch out for scams. Many will find bargains today but know they will continue through and after Christmas. If you're planing to shop online today you've probably checked out the sales and are good to go.

Is Uber a taxi service or a digital platform? The European Court of Justice will consider that question this week as it determines how the company can operate across the European Union.

A client who is a professional chess player, told me about the week-long chess battle that could end today here in city. It pits Sergey Karjakin of Russia against the defending world champion Magnus Carlsen of Norway.

As your week begins ... stay safe and open-minded.




November 29, 2016

New Moon 7° Sagittarius




November 30, 2016

84th Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting

Tree Lighting




Another "Fade to Black" Message


Sunday, November 27 - 11/9 or 9/11 ... Anna and I were out shopping and wound up going from Home Depot in Coney Island, where we bought Christmas plants, to Nathan's restaurant. We took this video for fun but stopped when a woman passing by told us to. We planned to delete the video and start again discussing Christmas and Chanukah when I was a child growing up in Coney Island until age 11. We found a table and Anna opened the case to my phone only to discover the screen was black. The battery was charged and the settings button untouched. Off we went back to my car where Anna held the phone in the dark under the dash ... found the Settings Button and adjusted the Brightness. We asked Z what that was about and he laughingly said ... "Fade to Black". Coney Island adventures take me to my UFO experience in 1954 at age 11 till reality "Fades to Black". Sometimes you have to see the humor in things to get the message. As to the original video, I edit the woman out.

About the Bergamasco Shepherd I blogged about earlier ... When I was a little girl in Coney Island I had a pink wool dog that looked like a smaller version of the Bergamasco Shepherd. After today's adventures, I came home, saw the previous post, and remembered the dog. I know it's all silly but the pieces of the puzzle are taking me full circle for a reason. This along with other global events signal to my souls that disclosure/closure are not far away.