Saturday, March 4, 2017

Mentorship



Saturday March 4, 2017

Yesterday, the image and words "Mentoring" came to mind on several occasions as I was out and about. I could see me in this timeline walking up a long flight of stairs then taking a seat at the top (back) of a full auditorium. As I don't have a Ph.D I wondered why I would be mentoring a university class with such a large body of students.

That thought continued into my dreamtime as if a lucid sequence dream put on Pause, so I could go about my day here then continue in what we perceive of as dreamtime. I was very sleepy last night and fell asleep at 8:00pm unable keep my eyes open. In linear Earth time, I slept 11 hours uninterrupted at this level. That's a lot of sleep without a bathroom break.

When my consciousness returned to physical Ellie this morning, I understood. I have always envisioned the hologram (universe) as a "university experiment" in which I have seen myself and 12 others as teachers/students somewhere outside of time and space (beyond the hologram). At that level, teaching is done through thought projections, as students and/or teachers work together to create multidimensional experiences in which they telepathically create and experience, then return when the experiment is over. This is somewhat like the dream sequences in the 2010 film Inception. Crystalinks is my Ph.D. at this level. The students are the millions of readers who have come to Crystalinks over the 22 years (8/25/17) it has existed.

As I quickly thought about my lucid dream and beyond ... several memories from last night's dreamtime surfaced for my review. ... After mentoring the class, I saw myself joined by 12 others though I am not sure what we did as it is beyond my realm of understanding at this level of consciousness. One thing I knew ... mentoring coincided with the knowing that the holographic experiment, in its many facets, was ending and it felt right this time. So now, I wait and see what happens/happened.


Mentorship is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. The mentor may be older or younger than the person being mentored, but she or he must have a certain area of expertise. It is a learning and development partnership between someone with vast experience and someone who wants to learn. Mentorship experience and relationship structure affect the amount of psychosocial support, career guidance, role modeling, and communication that occurs in the mentoring relationships in which the proteges and mentors engage. Read more ...