Monday, April 3, 2017

Sudden Death

1. Here we go at the start of another week of political and judicial upheaval as many of us grow tired of the narrative. Sudden Death ... Neil Gorsuch highlights this week - a win for him means a win for Trump who badly needs it. Duality - bipartisanship - will there ever be balance? Unsolvable issues will again highlight under the guise of fake news, conspiracy theories, etc - each of us relating based on our programming.

2. This weekend brought more stories about people who suddenly died after being in good health. This has happened throughout history but something feels different in this timeline. Some might consider it a mass exodus of souls in end times. I know it's part of closure but ... are souls dying in other realities that affect this one as grids merge? How is the concept of time influencing this? These types of questions only bring more questions so I'll wait and see though I don't think I'll have the answer while here.

3. In a chapter from my life ... Friday, at 4pm, after my last client left, I heard a fire engine racing down 4th Avenue ... stopping in front of my building. It was raining and very windy as I stood at the window gazing down in disbelief at a man with gray hair who had just been hit by a car. The female driver had pulled over and called 911. The firemen put him on a stretcher as EMS arrived along with the first of many policeman and others who would follow over the next four hours. I expected they would have immediately taken the man to a local hospital, but when they didn't, I assumed he was dead, which was later confirmed. I will try to find out the identity of the man if possible as he may have been someone I knew from the neighborhood. In an interesting twist, they are building an urgent care center on the street level of my building which is scheduled to open this summer. I have to wonder if that would have changed the outcome. FYI - I did not take any pictures.




On a happier note ... I joined my client Brian from Dallas,


discussing country music on the night of the CMAs. Video Blog




Easter Mural


After watching the video below I decided to check out the Easter mural

painted on a building in the parking lot of the Food Emporium on Third Avenue.

Artists paint iconic Michelangelo image on Brooklyn building for Easter
Channel 11 News

The Creation of Adam is a fresco painting by Michelangelo, which forms part of the
Sistine Chapel's ceiling, painted c. 1508-1512. It illustrates the Biblical creation
narrative from the Book of Genesis in which God breathes life into Adam, the first man.