Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hurricanes, earthquakes, and a
tsunami, oh my ....

The Wizard of OZ could not have created more dramatic events in Dorothy's dream ... or in the illusion of our reality.

Full Moon, End Times Scenarios playing out, events that make no sense ... Scorpio is indeed rising. I knew Scorpio would not disappoint. As blogged before - Scorpio and Taurus (current full moon) are Egypt where it all began (pyramid) and now comes full circle. They came in ships from Orion and Sirius ... Remember that George?

These are among the final precursors, so brace for impact.

Mercury Retrograde begins November 6 at 4° Sagittarius - on Election Day. Earth changes are already affecting the outcome.

Here in the northeast, this is the calm before the megastorm whose change of course is baffling experts as it prepares to move perpendicular to the New Jersey and New York coastlines, as if it has a mind of its own. I feel safe here on higher ground, but this is going to be very bad. This blog will be down if power is lost in my area (Con Edison if you're tracking) or Time Warner Cable is down. I'm as prepared as I can be. I can stay here without heat or air conditioning, have water, food, etc. for a few days, have a portable radio, my iPad (AT&T), cell phone (Sprint) with extra battery, landline (Verizon) with cord and cordless phones, my wash is done - as we brace for impact. I'll have a bird's-eye view of the ocean, from on high. I hope Con Ed has limited damage.


Ironically, the crown (chakra metaphor) on the Statue of Liberty, here in the harbor, was supposed to open to tourists Sunday after a year-long renovation, but that has been cancelled. Let's see what the storm does to this iconic symbol. In films, she is submerged in water, tumbled over into the sand, or surrounded in ice at the end - all metaphors. We are living out flood stories.


Saturday, I told my friends that I see a major earthquake and possible tsunami in the Pacific Ring of Fire now.

George remarked, "That would be a double whammy!"

But that is what I saw.

This morning I woke up to this:
  Hawaii hit by tsunami triggered by Canada quake   BBC - October 28, 2012

A tsunami triggered by a 7.7 magnitude earthquake thousands of miles away in Canada has hit the island chain of Hawaii, with no damage reported so far.




Flood stories in end times ...




The Full Moon 6° Taurus October 29 -> high tide coastal flooding early next week.