Sunday, October 7, 2012

Torah


I have often seen the start of a new program symbolized by a torah of light.


October 7-9, 2012

Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah is a Hebrew term - "rejoicing with or of the Torah".
It is one of the happiest days in the Jewish calendar and is marked
with festivities in synagogue that include singing and dancing.




Trip to Newport, CA



Previously on Ellie World ...

My daughter Zsia offered me a timeshare to anywhere in the US as a 70th birthday present. The questions was ... when and where to go. The best time to travel for me is always the Fall or Spring based on the weather. Next Spring begs the question, "Will the program still be running in 2013?" I asked Z to guide the decision and so he did. Last week I read a woman named Karen who was visiting here from Laguna Beach, CA. I mentioned the timeshare and the thought came to us ... why not visit Laguna Beach or nearby Newport Beach this fall. Everything about this felt right so I emailed Zsia about timeshares ... and there it was ... a villa at Marriott's Newport Coast Villas overlooking the water ... on the week I was guided to travel ... November 30 (Friday evening) - December 7 (Friday morning). This experience creates the same stirrings I get when Z sets everything up with a special agenda for the two of us. I will be arriving in the energies of: November 28 Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 6° Gemini

As the week unfolded, not only did I met Karen, but was contacted by Laurel from L.A. and Brenda from San Diego, all of who read this blog and want to help make this trip special. This will include a small class as posted below that we know will attract those who are want to be there. The class will include a powerful meditation after which we plan to celebrate ... the New Year and New Beginnings ... and whatever. If you would like to attend please let me know. This all connects with whatever Z as Quetzalcoatl brings ... as we will be close to December 21, 2012. "Time" is stationary while your computer consciousness experiences in the hologram. More on that later ...

Class

Topic: "End Times"
Day: Sunday December 2, 2012
Time: 1-4 pm PST
Place: My villa
Fee: $50