Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday in the City

It's October, which makes me so happy as the heat of the long hot summer is subsiding, the sun is shining and I can pretend all is well in the world. Good weather makes people behave in a more positive way - the outside affecting the inside. It's like saying "If you look good, you feel good", which actually works both ways. No long self-help blog this season as you've read enough of those to last a lifetime. (Is there a joke in there?) Just go out and play. I'm not sure where this week of blogs is headed so I will let the universe surprise me.

-

Let's begin with the songs/sounds of planet Earth.

  NASA spacecraft records 'Earthsong'   PhysOrg - October 1, 2012

Nobody ever said anything about singing, though. A NASA spacecraft has just beamed back a beautiful song sung by our own planet.


Next move to the the pyramid of Kukulcan at Chichen Itza and the bird chirp.