Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Meeting of the Minds


Wednesday February 15, 2017

Z told me to turned on the TV - and there they were - Trump and Netanyahu - east meet west - a distraction from the Michael Flynn fiasco (just stuff in the grids). I remembered something someone told me long ago ... The story of our reality rose in the east but ends in the west (the setting sun before "Fade to Black").

As Netanyahu spoke my mind wandered from this timeline to the Hebrew bloodline (the blue helix) and the beginning of this biogenetic experiment. This is not about men but about the forces of creation. I saw Egypt and Sumer and the creation of an encoded bloodline that now comes full circle. Keys of Light. Symbols in unknown and yet familiar Frequencies. The Star of David. Merkaba. Rotating. Ascension. These energies will soon witness change as never before.