Monday, February 20, 2017

U.S. President's Day

US Presidents Day

George Washington Facts and Prophecies

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots

List of Presidents of the United States who died in office

It's another year that I look at our current president and wonder how those from the distant past would react to his behavior. I know - different timelines - different scenarios. Well, here we are, you and I, in this timeline wondering what we will wake up to each morning and how we will emotionally react. You can follow it all on the news ... On this Monday, it's a beautiful day in the city as I continue celebrating my birthday with friends. Many are away this week on Winter Break ... as off go the children, parents, and teachers for fun filled vacations ... mostly to Florida. Enjoy.