Leo is definitely coming in like a lion this year. The oppressive heat wave across the country is making it harder and harder for people to function, but it's all part of end times. As one who hates hot weather, I'm just sitting this out at home, going out only if needed, hoping the utility company, Con Edison, can keep up with the power demands cross the city, and updating old files. Stay cool wherever you are.
Insanity rules in Norway -- 91 killed in Norway island massacre, capital blast AP - July 23, 2011
A Norwegian dressed as a police officer gunned down at least 84 people at an island youth retreat before being arrested, police said Saturday. Investigators are still searching the surrounding waters, where people fled the attack, which followed an explosion in nearby Oslo that killed seven. The mass shootings are among the worst in history. With the blast outside the prime minister's office, they formed the deadliest day of terror in Western Europe since the 2004 Madrid train bombings killed 191.
- August 2 deadline - still see an 11th hour agreement - No end in sight as Obama restarts debt talks AP - July 23, 2011
August 2 - August 26 - Mercury Retrograde
August 4 - President Obama's birthday.
Machu Picchu Google Videos
100th anniversary of the discovery of Machu Picchu CNN - July 21, 2011
What Was Machu Picchu For? Top Five Theories Explained National Geographic - July 22, 2011
Popular ideas include a royal retreat and sacred memorial.
On July 24, 1911, Hiram Bingham announced the discovery of Machu Picchu to scholars. An American historian employed as a lecturer at Yale University, Bingham had been searching for the city of Vilcabamba, the last Inca refuge during the Spanish conquest. He had worked for years in previous trips and explorations around the zone. Pablito Alvarez, a local 11 year-old Quechuas boy, led Bingham up to Machu Picchu. Some Quechuas lived in the original structures at Machu Picchu.
Space Encounters -- July & August
August 1945 ... Operation Paperclip Fort Bliss, New Mexico and Texas
Two Years Later
July 2, 1947 ... Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash
One Year Later ... July 24, 1948
Two American commercial pilots reported that their Douglas DC-3 had nearly collided with a strange torpedo shaped object flying near them. It was an important UFO sighting for several reasons: it was perhaps the first that occurred at close distance (allegedly within a few hundred feet); and it was reported by two very experienced pilots, Clarence Chiles and John Whitted. Both pilots had been decorated for their service as airmen during World War II, and both were regarded as valuable, respectable employees of Eastern Airlines.
America Gets a Spaceport Wired
Cape Canaveral, a name that would become synonymous with the U.S. space program by the late 1950s, was just an obscure spit of land jutting into the Atlantic Ocean along Florida¹s eastern shore when, in 1948, an Air Force committee recommended its procurement for a missile testing range.
"Wow Signal" Google Videos
"Wow Signal" was a strong, narrowband radio signal detected by Dr. Jerry R. Ehman on August 15, 1977 while working on a SETI project at the Big Ear radio telescope of the Ohio State University. The signal bore expected hallmarks of potential non-terrestrial and non-solar system origin. It lasted for 72 seconds, the full duration Big Ear observed it, and has not been detected again, or not reported to the public. It has been the focus of attention in the mainstream media when talking about SETI results. Amazed at how closely the signal matched the expected signature of an interstellar signal in the antenna used, Ehman circled the signal on the computer printout and wrote the comment "Wow!" on its side. This comment became the name of the signal.
Was the Wow Signal our first detection of extraterrestrials? It might have been, but no scientist would make such a claim. Scientific experiment is inherently skeptical. This isn't just a sour attitude; it's the only way to avoid routinely fooling yourself. Until and unless the cosmic beep measured in Ohio is found, the Wow Signal will remain a What Signal.
The Wow Signal came from the direction of Sagittarius.
Sagittarius and the Galactic Center
Milky Way's antimatter linked to exotic black holes
New Scientist - January 22, 2008
Something is going on with the LHC - searching for the Higgs Boson when antimatter became matter in the beginning. Thoughts:
- they are seeing the static deterioration of the grids that stem from the instant the universe was created to its end
a small black hole has been opened - not the mini black holes that pass through the Earth every day, but something far more reaching
the discovery of an energy source that is not as yet understood.
Could the Big Bang have been a quick conversion of antimatter into matter? PhysOrg - July 19, 2011
Suppose at some point the universe ceases to expand, and instead begins collapsing in on itself (as in the Big Crunch scenario), and eventually becomes a supermassive black hole. The black hole's extreme mass produces an extremely strong gravitational field. Through a gravitational version of the so-called Schwinger mechanism, this gravitational field converts virtual particle-antiparticle pairs from the surrounding quantum vacuum into real particle-antiparticle pairs. If the black hole is made from matter (antimatter), it could violently repel billions and billions of antiparticles (particles) out into space in a fraction of a second, creating an ejection event that would look quite similar to a Big Bang.
Physicists Discover New Subatomic Particle Live Science - July 21, 2011
High-speed collisions at a giant atom smasher have produced what physicists say is a new particle, a heavier relative of the familiar neutron. The particle is called the neutral Xi-sub-b. When it's formed in the Fermilab Tevatron particle accelerator in Batavia, Ill., the neutral Xi-sub-b lasts just a mere instant before decaying into lighter particles. Scientists at Fermilab uncover these ephemeral particles by racing particles around a 4-mile (6.3 km) ring at near light speed. When the particles collide, the outpouring of energy disintegrates them into other particles. Earlier this year, Fermilab scientists thought they'd discovered another never-before-seen particle. That discovery turned out to be a fluke, however.
Quote from the Syfy Channel movie "Super Eruption" about Yellowstone erupting. "The super eruption of Yellowstone created a massive disturbance in the Earth's magnetic field leaving a marker on the curvature of space-time itself". It made me wonder if the eruption of a supervolcanic can alter space-time. Is this why I see a volcano going off at the end of this program paralleling the end of the Atlantean program? I guess we'll know soon enough.
- We exist in a consciousness grid program - created by electromagnetic energy in physical reality. Magnetics are decreasing while frequency is increasing. Time is perceived as accelerating when it is actually slowing down to zero point. At our current rate of consciousness movement ... and changes in frequency and magnetics ... people feel detached from this reality, as it makes less sense each linear day. Time stops at zero point magnetics when something happens to Earth's magnetic field. But what? Your consciousness returns to this reality after dreams, meditations, anything out of body. But with the changes in frequency and magnetics, it is not returning to the exact same space-time. And it's going to get worse.
Where is Albert Einstein when you need him?
I bet Nikola Tesla would know where I'm going with this.
- Schumann resonances and Nikola Tesla Wikipedia
Then we have H.G. Wells ...
- Spiritually, he prophesied a new consciousness emerging, spearheaded by a visionary elite who would take control of the weapons of war and create a global state, pacifying and leading humanity to a new world. By the second decade of the twenty-first century he envisioned a peaceful world liberated from old hatreds and adorned with scientific marvels. Writing at the end of the 19th century, Wells pioneered science fiction - his greatest vision - time travel.
Magnetic Portals Connect Sun And Earth Science Daily - November 2, 2008
- During the time it takes you to read this article, something will happen high overhead that until recently many scientists didn't believe in. A magnetic portal will open, linking Earth to the sun 93 million miles away. Tons of high-energy particles may flow through the opening before it closes again, around the time you reach the end of the page. "It's called a flux transfer event or 'FTE,'" says space physicist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center.