Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 --> 2014

As 2013 comes to a close, people reflect on their experiences and what has changed. Patterns and predictability are often the key, but there does exist the element of the surprise that can change one's destiny in an instant. Think about your 2013 programming when many believed we entered a new reality. Of course, it was new as reality has always been in state of ongoing quantum flux - but in 2013 more people became consciously aware it.

I am about to replace my two 2013 calendars with 2014 - already in progress. Many people have switched from paper to electronic devices to that end.

One of the highlights for me in 2014 will be the World Science Festival NYC. I'm on their mailing list - checking off events I wish to attend - such as "Ask Brian Greene". You remember Brian - a physicist and professor at Columbia University. Read more ... Maybe I'll see you there.

This is the time of the year psychics in the past had hits and misses predicting events from year to year. No one predicts major events as they were meant to come out of the blue ... the element of surprise that keeps this programming running.