Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday

It's been so busy around here there is no time to blog ... and now I'm off to meet a friend and have a late lunch/early dinner.

As many of my favorite TV show are ending this week - I'm spending time watching their season finales.

One more finale ... Barbara Walters retires from TV on Friday so I have also been watching The View ... a nice trip down memory lane. Monday David Letterman was a guest on the talk show. Both he and Barbara talked about deciding to retire after years of putting other projects and adventures on the back burner.

Maybe it's the spring, but I'm also feeling a sense of adventure and wanting to do something new, while never forgetting how close we are to the end of the program. As long as the world turns, there will always be another story to tell, another person to interview, another door to open, and another blog to write ... to be continued.