Sunday, August 31, 2014

Memos

Iceland issues new Bardarbunga volcano lava alert   BBC - August 31, 2014

Second Eruption Occurs in Icelandic Volcano   Accuweather - August 31, 2014


Joan Rivers remains on life support. I met Joan once in the Catskill Mountains in the 1960's when she was performing at the Raleigh Hotel as was my husband Ralph. Joan came to me in a dream this morning and said she wanted to come back, could I help her? I told her I couldn't and in less than a second conveyed the nature of the hologram to her. She got it and did not seem unhappy - just 2 girls from Brooklyn hanging out.


Questions that stir souls now more that ever: "Why am I here?" "How can I help and heal in a large-scale way and make a living doing it?" "When is the hologram going to end?" One of Saturday's clients, a woman in her 50's who studies metaphysics and was born in Transylvania, dreamed she climbed to the top of a mountain to find the answers. When she got there everything faded to black.


The last of my summer TV series comes to an end this week. I can't wait for the fall season and the return of old favorites and perhaps something new. Most of the shows I watch on Prime Time and Cable were not nominated for an Emmy. Winners allow us to understand today's level of consciousness and the ridiculousness of humanity from comedy to tragedy. Add this to the emphasis on Reality TV - which is staged - and one does not have to search hard to understand why the world is so screwed up.


I hope you are enjoying Labor Day Weekend and taking a time-out from personal dramas among others.