Thursday, August 28, 2014

Memos

You think you know how things are going to turn out, but never forget the element of surprise. It rules end times and the hologram.

-

My most common client theme for August was .... women who dated married men, not just for sex, but to build a future, then in the 11th hour, as is most often the case, the husband returned to his family for any number of reasons. Relationships can be very disappointing. The bottom line is don't get involved with someone who is involved with somebody else. That person may want to leave their partner but at the end of the day, there's no guarantees.

-

Speaking of relationships ... When I first started Crystalinks 19 years ago, men used to email me all the time about being my soulmate and how we were going to take a metaphysical journey together ... blah ... blah ... blah ... At least they ask what my "sign" was ... or did they? I really felt that had more to do with my energies, than my appearance, or perhaps it was both. In any case, I never encouraged anybody and never got involved with men in the metaphysical arena. They generally have more dramas then mainstream men - too much searching and healing and cheating.

And so the years passed ... This year something interesting has happened. Men on Facebook have been emailing wanting to be in a romantic relationship. I find this all strange because it's not what I'm looking for. Further, you know I hate email, so when I ask them to talk on the phone, I never hear from them again. Am I being old fashioned when I want to "talk" to somebody? Okay ... wrong vibe for me. It would be nice to have a romance, but it has to be someone who understands what I'm about, is familiar with my work, and lives locally. Long distance relationships are too much work ... and money. I believe that with my access to the world, if there is someone out there for me, we'll find each other. Presently, I don't see him and 2015 in my "9" year. Did I really just type 2015?

-

Another interesting story ... I use a cassette recorder in all of my sessions when clients visit my home. I encourage clients to also record the session on their cell phones or other recording devices. Every once in a while a client will call me after they listen to the recording to share that they either heard a baby crying or laughing on the recoding. This is happened five times in the 30 years I've been doing readings. In each case the woman wanted to get pregnant so was elated when she conceived just after the reading. This month, a 22-year-old college senior came for reading. She is not ready for marriage or having a baby. She was very surprised to hear a baby laughing on her cell phone recording. What does it mean? My first response was - Use a condom! (giggle) It might also mean a baby is waiting to be born to her at sometime in the future as she is short (less than 5 feet) and very slim, which could cause a problem later, but her soul was reassuring her that she will have a child when the time is right.




The Pacific

The Pacific region may evoke your creative and spiritual energies with its tropical weather and
endless breathtaking views, but today we watch the changing face of the hologram highlighted there.


Life is about "riding the wave" which might be thrilling but always dangerous. Wednesday many young people were out surfing the waves in southern California ignoring warnings of rip tides and more. Some waves were 20 feet high. What sets them apart from tsunami waves? Tsunami waves do not resemble normal sea waves, because their wavelength is far longer. Rather than appearing as a breaking wave, a tsunami may instead initially resemble a rapidly rising tide, and for this reason they are often referred to as tidal waves. Read more ...

Waves as high as 20ft (6m) in southern California have damaged waterfront homes, knocked out pier pilings and attracted scores of surfers.   BBC - August 28, 2014
The waves are the result of swells produced by Hurricane Marie in the Pacific, 800 miles (1,300km) west of Mexico's Baja California peninsula.


Pacific plate shrinking as it cools   Science Daily - August 28, 2014

The Pacific tectonic plate is not as rigid as scientists believe, according to new calculations. Scientists have determined that cooling of the lithosphere -- the outermost layer of Earth -- makes some sections of the Pacific plate contract horizontally at faster rates than others and cause the plate to deform. The tectonic plates that cover Earth's surface, including both land and seafloor, are in constant motion; they imperceptibly surf the viscous mantle below. Over time, the plates scrape against and collide into each other, forming mountains, trenches and other geological features. The new calculations showed the Pacific plate is pulling away from the North American plate a little more -- approximately 2 millimeters a year -- than the rigid-plate theory would account for, he said. Overall, the plate is moving northwest about 50 millimeters a year.


Mysterious Fissure Splits Ground in Mexico   Nature World - August 26, 2014
A Massive crack tore through more than a half-mile of ground in northern Mexico, according to numerous local reports. Now experts are struggling to explain what caused it and if it is a threat to public safety. The mysterious trench in question is up-to nearly 16 feet across at its thickets, and stretches for nearly half a mile according to Sky News, one of the first to report this unusual geological event. Hermosillo Sonora Mexico Emergency Management released footage taken by a drone flying over the perplexing crack while motorists remained stopped in their cars on either side of fissured roads as early as Wednesday. It is unclear when the earth was first broken, but residents of northern Mexico reported discovering the fissure earlier this week. Some local officials and experts alike are blaming seismic activity for the phenomenon, with a 5.0 magnitude earthquake occurring only earlier this month.