Saturday, August 9, 2014

Super Supermoon

August 10, 2014 -- Full Moon 18° Aquarius

Watch your emotions. Plan a meditation. Relax and enjoy.


Most 'super' supermoon of 2014 on August 10   EarthSky - August 8, 2014
Full moon falls on August 10, 2014 at 18:09 UTC (1:09 p.m. CDT in the U.S.). This full moon is not only the closest and largest full moon of the year, it also presents the moon's closest encounter with Earth for all of 2014. The moon will not be so close again until the full moon of September 28, 2015. In other words, it's not just a supermoon. It's the closest supermoon of 2014.




Friday Afternoon at the ....


The Aquarian Moon guided me to the water today where I made friends with several people.

Quite a few women were walking together - two by two - sharing their sun umbrellas.

They remind me of Seurat's famous painting "Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte."


On my way home Z told me he had a surprise for me, as he became my GPS.

Guess where I wound up ... by the water at a lighthouse where he sang "Harbor Lights" Very cool.