Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Gift

Wednesday's wake up dream. ..

I was somewhere getting ready to teach a workshop about the hologram. Out of the blue, an old friend named Chelsea walked up to say hello. Though she taught many workshops here in the city she currently lives in San Diego, yet I did not feel that was a reference marker in my dream as to where I was teaching. It felt local, perhaps Manhattan.

I saw myself in a small room with a very nice group of people who were helping me set up tables and chairs.

Out of the blue, the crowd grew larger and larger which took me aback. Who were all these people, including children, and why were they there?

I decided the room was too small and requested a huge auditorium space which was immediately set up for my workshop.

As people filed into the auditorium there was laughter and fun and still this feeling of confusion on my part about what attracted them to the class but I was too busy setting things up that I didn't stop to ask.

An engineer arrived and hooked up a sound system so the huge number of people could hear me. I can still see him setting everything up. (Maybe that has greater meaning - like harmonics).

Finally the endless crowd settled in and I started to explain about the hologram as they sat silently listening.

I'm not sure how long I talked but it seemed to be very quick or at least from my perspective time passed very quickly.

As I came to the end of the class, suddenly the roof of the auditorium opened and the grids were shown to everyone who oohed and aahed.

Then something magical happened as if Christmas surrounded all of us. Everyone was given a handful of sparkling diamonds on black velvet.

Then I woke up ...

There are many metaphors in the dream. Chelsea and I met when I hosted a huge event for Bill Cooper in Manhattan years ago. Afterwards, we all met up for dinner and Chelsea introduced me to the concept of Sacred Geometry - diamonds - above and below, etc..

The feeling when I woke up was ... we are coming into total understanding of the nature of reality and I had done my part.




December 3, 2014

82nd Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting

Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting 2014 Google News

Wednesday, people across the city and at home, will enjoy the annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremonies in Rockefeller Center. It's especially magical for the children who still believe in Santa and the magic of Christmas. The star that has topped the tree since 2004 is 9.5 feet (2.9 m) in diameter and weighs 550 pounds (250 kg). This "Swarovski Star" was created by German artist Michael Hammers, who in 2009 additionally designed his own star lighting production. Read more ...