Monday, February 9, 2015

Psychic Therapy

I watched the last hour of the Grammy Awards on DVR this morning - and as they say - they saved the best for last running into the 11:00 news which I anticipated, recording that as well. Normally I don't watch the news but they had an interesting feature Sunday night called "Psychic Therapy".

Everything in life has some degree of therapy as most people have applied self-help and self-awareness to their lives over the past decades and are therapists in their own right. We know we are basically a dysfunctional biogenetic experiment set in linear time to experience and study emotions - much like the alien gray agenda. In the end, we would come to realize that fact, find ways to heal and help ourselves and others, with the ultimate goal of understanding who we are and why we're here - the biogenetic experiment.

To be a good psychic today means to not only "see" and "hear" and "sense" beyond this level of frequency, but to apply that to the psychological make-up of clients. You also have to read timelines and professionally explain to clients what they should do based on their psychological profile and - more to the point - their programming - what they actually will do. I have been doing this since starting out as a psychic reader 30 years ago.

There have always been terms that define this - therapist, hypnotherapist, counselor, life coach, alternative healer, and endless others - today the term seems to have become Psychic Therapist - new twist on a recycled theme - the term karma replaced with "programming". Psychic Therapists can bring insight - but nothing can change your DNA programming no matter who you consult. If one gets that - they will play things out and watch their lives evolve. This is not - nor has it ever been - easy for fractured souls especially at the end of Time.

Codependency (code-dependency) - you know how much I dislike it - so here's a problem I face - clients with emotional problems - functional or non-functional in life - who become co-dependent - wanting at least one reading a month - often recognizing that they are using me as a therapist - and enjoying my take on their lives. That is not where I want to be nor where I function at my best - shutting them down after a few session. Why? Their lives become frustrating and they vent. I can't be around that energy. Let's cut to the chase ... being around crazy people can bring out the worst in your personality with their neediness that never goes anywhere anyway. Move on ... It is the reason I never followed my career training as a therapist - choosing teaching - and later, a psychic reader (not healer). That came naturally to me as I moved toward my purpose here to define the holographic nature of our reality.

A psychic on the news last night mentioned that she doesn't use tools of divination during her readings. During a phone session I use photos of people discussed during the reading to cover everything in the client's life in an expeditious way. Here at home my tools include: palmprints, printed photos, a bit of Numerology and Astrology, my iPad, and have lots of fun with spirits who show up. Why the iPad you ask ... to focus on many areas of a clients's life. For example, if they are considering a job we can go to the website of that company. We often use it to explore their Facebook images, among other helpful things that bring clarity and understanding. The end game is of course to help clients see what's really going on in their live where they are going, and why. More and more clients today understand the hologram - the rest catching up as events in their lives and the world unfold.

What's the best therapy ... in the moment ... laughter.

Then there are patterns. Every week there are patterns that flow through my readings like the patterns of reality that flow through our lives. My favorite pattern was the day I read 4 people who did not know each other and were all left handed. Imagine that!




The 57th Grammy Awards

Watch the wrap-up.

Let's segue back to the beginning of this blog and Sunday night's Grammy Awards ... Psychically it was going to be Sam Smith's night as he won four Grammy's. It was the same energy that surrounded Tom Brady and Malcolm Butler last Sunday at Super Bowl XLIX. Malcolm Butler was a presenter at the Grammy's last night.

Sam Smith, 22, is a great guy and performer not afraid to speak about his issues. In this May 2014 Wikipedia article - he revealed that he is gay and opened up about his struggles with obsessive-compulsive disorder. These are issues he and I would have talked about straight away if we had a reading.

The performances were amazing - the energies at the Grammy's - over the topic.

The commercials - some from Superbowl XLIX - were great - my favorite - Lincoln's new commercial featuring Matthew McConaughey.

Lots of duets - this includes singers and married couples from the entertainment industry. Sam Smith sang "Stay With Me" with Mary J. Blige.

I love being familiar with not only the "greats" in my age group who appeared on the show - but the younger performers and their music.

Watching country performers made me wish I lived in Nashville. Think I'll go back.

Then there was Latin music ... muy bueno.

Hello Prince ... Stevie ... and Jamie Foxx ... looking good, man.

In Memoriam ... what a trip down memory lane featuring performers from all venues of music including Robin Williams who once held a Grammy to his ear and said, "This is a wonderful thing. Oh my God. You can actually hear careers ending." Then there was Mike Nichols, Ruby Dee, Maya Angelou, and so many more it lifted the grids to a higher harmonic.

It all ended with some of my favorite performers Beyonce, John Legend and Common.

There were six standout moments that you can read about on CNN.