Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Keeping busy with ...

Maybe it's spring, or it's my 9 year, but I spent the past 2 days cleaning closets and replacing old clothing while I am slowly losing weight. I had some really favorite 'fat clothes' - as I call them - now gone. Yesterday, in the torrential rain, I drove to the mall. I was going to wait until after Mother's Day, but after finishing 2 phone readings, Z said, "Let's go" meaning if I want to get something special, this was the day and he's never wrong. It was fun as few people ventured out in the rain and yes, there were bargains. The only winter clothing I bought was a black hooded bubble winter jacket by Calvin Klein on sale from $230 marked down to $80. Maybe I should do a reality show called "shopping with your spirit guide".

I read the article about the Target website going down Sunday when they ran a sale on clothing by Lilly Pulitzer - great print designs. I took notice because a recent client designs some of their fabrics. Another client works at Sotheby's in NYC and was really excited about this story. Flawless 100 carat diamond up for auction at Sotheby's. Did you see the size of that diamond?


Also on my agenda... between clients ... there's lots to watch on TV with favorite series coming to an end for the season, award shows, and sports as the NY Rangers beat the Penguins now ahead 2-1 and the NY Islanders also move ahead. Yes, I love sports but mostly at the playoffs. Speaking of TV. Jon's Stewarts' final appearance on the Daily Show is Aug. 6. ... Also .. Nikki just sent email: "Mitch Pileggi announced via Twitter that he'll reprise his role as Walter Skinner on Fox's The X-Files revival. Production begins this summer on the event series."


Here's the follow-up on a client named Heather whose father Philip went missing last winter in Queens. Do you remember the case? Heather came to see me a few days after he disappeared. I connected with his grid, saw his eyes close, and felt him die of hypothermia, somewhere near water. I assumed that this all took place in Queens and he would be found there. He probably died as I saw it, but months later on April 11, they found his body in the water by the pier in Red Hook, Brooklyn. The day after I met with Heather, as I was driving over the Verrazano Bridge, and her father came to me as clear as a bell. I was stuck in traffic and as I sat there, I believed his message to me was he had crossed over a "bridge". That may have been part of his message, the rest being that he would be found in Brooklyn not far from the bridge. Are you like most people hearing more about people with cancer, mental illness heightened, and death - not just on a personal level but on a global one?

Do you realize that most of the abuses going on today - like cops killing offenders, has been going on forever. The difference now is surveillance and people speaking up. Nothing is new ... everything is recycled.




April 22, 2015

Earth Day Wikipedia

Earth Day Network

Earth Day is a day designed to inspire awareness
and appreciation for the Earth's environment.

Planet Earth Files




April 23, 2015


Theme for 2015 is "#MPOWR Knowledge+Choice=Strength"


Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day
occurs on the fourth Thursday of April every year.




April 24, 1990

Hubble Telescope Turns 25

  Hubble Telescope Turns 25 Google Videos

Hubble at 25: What's Next for the Space Telescope?   Discovery - April 20, 2015