Wednesday, April 8, 2015

When you have to go ...

My neighbor, who is into health and nutrition, and recently had surgery, told me that the best thing to take to regulate your bowel movements is a magnesium pill every day.

What To Do When You Can't... Quite... Go   Huffington Post - April 7, 2015
Everybody poops, but not everybody poops well: A recent study published in The American Journal of Gastroenterology found that the number of people arriving at hospital emergency rooms for constipation is on the rise. Depending on one's definition of constipation, the condition can affect between 12 and 19 percent of the population and cost an estimated $1.6 billion in emergency room visits in 2011. A 2002 study also found that Americans spend about $800 million a year on laxatives.




April 10-12, 17-19, 2015

Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival

Coachella Website 2015

Coachella is an annual music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California. The event features many genres of music, including rock, indie, hip hop, and electronic dance music, as well as art installations and sculptures. Across the grounds, several stages continuously host live music. The main stages are: Coachella Stage, Outdoor Theatre, Gobi Tent, Mojave Tent, and the Sahara Tent.




April 10th Birthdays

Z ... my BFF on the other side. I wonder how old he is?

Leslie my dear friend for 40+ years

Julie my client visiting here from Australia - blogged about below

My grandson Michael who turns 17 - takes his road test and gets to drive off in his shiny new jeep ...

The happiest kid on the planet

Do you remember the day you passed your road test?
How about your first car?




Julie From Melbourne, Australia


Today, Julie came for a reading while visiting NYC with her family.
Years ago, she dreamed that her deceased mother-in-law, a
Reiki Master, and I were talking to her .... then she found me online...
and here we all were by the bridge that connects us.

Photo taken in the lobby of my building after Julie's reading

We both wore white and black. Like many Americans I love her accent.

Bridge View