Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Earthquakes
California-Nevada Border

[Note Mammoth Lakes reference from the Eskimo Woman Prophecy]

Three large quakes hit near Nevada-California state line   LA Times - December 28, 2016
The first temblor occurred at 12:22 a.m. Pacific time with a magnitude of 5.7 near Hawthorne, Nevada. At least seven quakes with magnitudes between 3-5.6 were reported shortly after.

Earthquakes in Nevada Felt Throughout Northern California   FOX - December 28, 2016




Carrie Fisher "Journey of the Soul"

(October 21, 1956 - December 27, 2016)

Pics from the life of Carrie Fisher   NBC - December 27, 2016

  Carrie Fisher, 'Star Wars'' Princess Leia, dies at 60   CNN - December 27, 2016

Carrie Fisher's death came as no surprise to me for two reasons. After her heart attack on the plane, one of the departing passengers told the news that she wasn't breathing for about 10 minutes. Second - again we address mental illness and substance abuse. Life is a struggle and eventually the body and soul expire taking away the pain. Good-bye Princess Leia. Your journeys were never easy.


I'm fine, but I'm bipolar. I'm on seven medications, and I take medication three times a day. This constantly puts me in touch with my illness. I'm never quite allowed to be free of that for a day.

Carrie Fisher Quotes