Friday, December 2, 2016

My Friend Tom Has Passed


Tom, Ellie and Z


Tom and Iris

In 1989, at a psychic fair in Chadwick's Restaurant in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, a man sat down in my pyramid across from me. His name was Tom Lombardi and as I sat there reading him, we made an instant connection. He took my business card and several months later called to make an appointment telling me that everything I had predicted had already come to pass and he wanted to learn more. At that point in his life, he was divorcing, changing jobs, and living in the city. He had no children nor did he want any.

There was something special about Tom - he just made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Sometimes you meet someone and that chemistry exists between you. It wasn't about sexual chemistry; it was about the start of a beautiful friendship that ended a few days ago when Tom suddenly passed away of a heart failure. It came as a surprise to everyone because Tom, at 70, was one of those guys who was always slim and fit - no drinking nor drugs - and never sick.

Tom went on to become the creative director and producer of my TV show, The Metaphysical Experience from 1990-1993. He often played cameraman and generally found himself behind the scenes and loving it. We had endless adventures in studio and on location interviewing dozens of authors, researchers, healers, channelers, and more. To me, it was one of the greatest adventures of my life with one of the most special people I ever met. The show ended when Tom changed his job and didn't have availability. Also ... I was starting to put together information for the original files of Crystalinks, was working on my book "Sarah and Alexander", teaching psychic development classes, and seeing clients. On occasion, when I brought a guest speaker to Manhattan, Tom was there to help me - always upbeat - always happy - making any guest before and after the show feel at ease with his great sense of humor.

In the picture of Tom, Ellie, and Z, above - Z used our combined energies to create something unique. Some have suggested that pictures like this show the camera strap, but not the way the head and legs present - it's more than that and holds special meaningful us.

When I moved from Manhattan Beach to Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, it was Tom who help me move and set up the energies in my apartment. At the same time, he moved in with Iris pictured above with him. He and Iris lived together for 24 years, until his passing.

Tom understood the nature of reality as a hologram and how close we are to "wrapping everything up" as he would say. Like most of the men I met on my metaphysical journey, Tom followed conspiracy theories and was excited to see everything Fade to Black - the truth known. He stayed in touch with one of the channelers we met while doing the show, but that was never my thing. Tom understood corruption in government and economics and longed for the day they would be taken down. The last time we met was December 15, 2014 when Tom came here for an afternoon of fun and to make this YouTube Video.


Last night, I dreamed about Tom. He was so happy and excited to be on the other side. He showed me his exit out of this part of the hologram with the same euphoric emotions all of my metaphysical friends, who have passed, have shown me. No one is afraid to "die," shall we say. You are instantly pulled towards a huge blinding light at the end of a what appears be a tunnel but is not. Tom said the energies draw you the second you leave your body. In that instant, your life really flashes in front of you - not just from this grid experience but from all of your experiences. You wonder if you're going to come back into this part of the grid but Tom is not sure how that works yet.

Tom showed me everything as a grid system looking much like points of light connected to each other in a maze of gridlines as if photographed at night. They go on and on and on and on. Then he changed the image to three points of light connected to each other and told me, "That's all that's left." He showed me a plant that looked somewhat familiar but I couldn't remember its name ... and he laughed ... "It's a plant and is called the Wandering Jew," he sent back telepathically ... "That's you. Don't worry Ellie. It's almost over. See you soon." I heard him laugh as he instantly disappeared into the darkness as I woke up. I know he'll be back. There is so much more to discuss.

Tom also showed me a light brown laced up shoe-boot which confused me. A shoe-boot to me is a symbol of a soul. A laced-up shoe means - karma complete. When reading about a Wander Jew - not the plant - Wikipedia says, "The Wandering Jew is a mythical immortal man whose legend began to spread in Europe in the 13th century. The original legend concerns a Jew who taunted Jesus on the way to the Crucifixion and was then cursed to walk the earth until the Second Coming. The exact nature of the wanderer's indiscretion varies in different versions of the tale, as do aspects of his character; sometimes he is said to be a shoemaker or other tradesman."

This morning, George, had a lucid dream in which he and I were sitting on my sofa discussing a death linked to my friend Anna. As it turns out - Anna and Tom are distant cousins growing up on the same block in Brooklyn and playing together as children. George didn't know this until I spoke with him this morning. What George experienced was the male person on the other side related to Anna was extremely happy and actually had died - not someone in dream state. The connection was really easy and strong. What did George and I surmise from this? Life is a lucid dream from which we are about to awaken.