Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday

I've spent hours updating the file Orion and it's still not complete. It all started with the top image of the stars in Orion on APOD. Every time I start the file, something gets in the way. Today is the day ... mixed with friends and football. There really is something about the Orion-Earth Matrix that has greater meaning. I'll never forget the scene in the film "Stargate" when Daniel Jackson (James Spader) realizes that Orion is the key to opening the Stargate. The musical score still lingers in my mind.

WAIT ... I just realized the three points of light my friend Tom showed me (see blog below) aligned to the Belt of Orion. That was what I was trying to describe to you George. .... Just had another epiphany! When we leave here I always see me inside what appears to be a submarine. I'm looking up, turning the wheel or arm that opens to the outside ... then we're free. As I updated "Orion's Arm" I realize it's the same symbol.

This afternoon, my friend Leslie is coming here from Long Island - always an adventure. Another friend asked me to meet her one day at Trump Tower having lunch in a Russian restaurant ... maybe ...much depends on the weather as we move into winter. About Trump ... life as we know it will never be the same - as always better and worse in duality - but hoping "better" means The End - too much suffering in the world.




December 4, 2016

National Cookie Day

About Cookies

National Cookie Day was created in 1987 by the Blue Chip Cookie Company. Gingersnaps, macaroons, linzers and snickerdoodles are among other traditional favorites over the holidays. The Persians are believed to have been the first to savor cookies or 'small cakes' in the 7th century AD. They benefited from access to a crucial ingredient: sugar from the East Indies. The spice trade and Muslim migration helped bring the treats to Spain and the rest of Europe. The word 'cookie' probably comes from the Dutch 'koekje', 'small cake.' Dutch immigrants were among the first to bring cookies to the U.S., in the 17th century. One of the most famous American recipes was created by Ruth Wakefield, who owned the Toll House Inn in Whitman, Mass. She started out assuming that pieces of chocolate added to a butter-cookie batter would melt and result in chocolate cookies. But the bits kept their shape, and, presto, the chocolate chip cookie was born. We wouldnÕt leave you without some other cookie recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth. Dunking in milk is recommended, though not required.