Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010



The Day Before Halloween


October 30, 1938

Orson Wells broadcasts H. G. Welles' War of the Worlds.

H.G. Welles also wrote The Time Machine.

The term "time machine", coined by Wells,

is now universally used to refer to such a vehicle.

Wells introduces an early example of the Dying Earth subgenre as well.

Listen to Orson Welles' opening lines...





  War Of The Worlds radio spoof by Orson Welles



  War of the Worlds Orson Welles Broadcast YouTube











TIME TRAVEL





Charlie Chaplin's Time Travel Video

We are all time travelers about to return home.

The truth about reality will soon be understood.





I believe the chubby woman is a man in drag, all part of "The Circus" acts. The circus, or carny is linked to alien abductions.

Remember my blog and connection to the name Charlie - aliens and time travel?

Time Travel and 1928 took me to Pre-World War II Germany and the underground Time Travel Experiments of which I played a part. This video was released at this time (2010) for a reason - to seed consciousness.

Zebra Symbology

When I first saw the clip, I thought of the Observers from Fringe who wear similar hats and time travel.





Jon Stewart Happenings


Saturday October 30, 2010

National Mall in Wash. D.C. -- Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity.







   Other Videos from YouTube




   Jon Stewart interviews Barack Obama Daily Show - October 27, 2010




In September 2005, I was a guest on the Jon Stewart show. Jon is a nice guy, who told me after the show that he was sorry there was not enough time to hear more about my theories. I was part of a panel discussing Creation Theories and Evolution, and my theory must have seemed way out there compared to the others. Still and all it was lots of fun.

When I looked at the photo above,

the blue light streaming down on Jon

triggered something in my mind ... this photo.


It took me a while to track down the photo and much to my surprise was linked to my file about Halloween 2005, just after I recorded the Jon Stewart Show. The file is called The Journey of the DNA, Anunnaki. The image of the man on the steps looks like a beaked headed god, the Anunnaki to me, while George explained that the beak was actually the pointy beard of a man looking up. It's all perspective, consciousness, and the same.




The Passing of Zecharia Sitchin


He spoke about ...






Sumerian Gods, the Anuannaki