Monday, April 16, 2012

Sequence Dreams and
New Beginnings



Collective, Light Being, Gray, Ellie, Z, Time Travel, Fetus



Blue Photo


I was sound asleep this morning when suddenly the black shiny eyes of a gray alien appeared. This is not unusual as they have always been telepathic messengers for me. In my dream I was seated at my computer and had just completed uploading my final file. I gazed into the black eyes, as if a mirror reflection. With that everything began to shake (like an earthquake) so much so I felt the vibrations in my physical body... waking me up. For half a second a thought there might be an earthquake in this physical reality that I had incorporate into my dream, but all was calm. I scrambled to wake up enough to make notes about the dream. When returning to sleep I glanced over at the clock: 4:27. And with that I fell back to sleep. I remember the dream continuing as if a sequence dream, where I floated up into the dark night sky and saw forever. My consciousness felt free - I could go anywhere and do anything. This is who I am.

Back at the computer this morning I started with the usual 3 space images I post every morning - Astronomy Picture of the Day, Spaceweather, and Thunderbolts - in that order. As I got to Thunderbolts, I was stunned to find the sun depicted in pink erupting with solar flares - which immediately look me to Z, Zoroaster, Zarathuasta, the journey of humanity in time, and the Starchild or new beginning. I searched my "2001 Space Odyssey" folder and found the starchild in pink waiting to be posted.

This took me to the alchemy of time and consciousness and a desire to review another long overdue set of files Ancient Alchemists. There are many modern-day alchemists such as Stanley Kubrick - Arthur C. Clarke - Friedrich Nietzsche - as well as yourself if you understand the nature of reality.








Thus Spoke Zarathrustra




The Black Sphere and the Sun   Thunderbolts - April 16, 2012






Interpretation 2001 A Space Odyssey


BobMcClay's Rolling Stone review notes a parallelism between the monolith's first appearance in which tool usage is imparted to the apes (thus 'beginning' mankind) and the completion of "another evolution" in the fourth and final encounter with the monolith. In a similar vein, Tim Dirks ends his synopsis saying "The cyclical evolution from ape to man to spaceman to angel-starchild-superman is complete".






Once upon a 'time' ....









April 16-26, 2012


Lyrids

  Lyrid Meteor Showers   YouTube

The Lyrids are a strong meteor shower observed for the past 2,600 years.













"Two Headed" Sea Serpents Fool Attackers
 

National Geographic - August 6, 2009

Some sea snake species have evolved so predators

can't tell whether the serpents are coming or going.

It's all about the art of deception ... and in the end ...




April 16, 1889 - December 25, 1977


Charlie Chaplin

  Charlie Chaplin Google Videos

Charlie Chaplin was one of the most creative personalities in the silent film era.

He acted in, directed, scripted, produced, and eventually scored his own films.




In the end, everything is a gag.


Charlie Chaplin Quotes 1

Charlie Chaplin Quotes 2








April 16, 1927


Pope Benedict XVI

Pope Benedict XVI is the 265th and

reigning Pope elected on April 19, 2005.






Society and public institutions must rediscover their soul,


and their moral and spiritual roots.


Pope Benedict XVI (2011)







April 16, 1921 - March 28, 2004


Peter Ustinov

  Peter Ustinov Google Videos

Sir Peter Alexander Ustinov was an award winning English actor, writer, dramatist,

and raconteur of French, Italian, Swiss, Russian and Ethiopian ancestry. Filmography






There is no question but that if Jesus Christ, or a great prophet from another religion,

were to come back today, he would find it virtually impossible to convince anyone of

of his credentials despite the fact that the vast evangelical machine on American

television is predicated on His imminent return among us sinners.


Peter Ustinov Quotes 1

Peter Ustinov Quotes 2

Peter Ustinov Quotes 3

Peter Ustinov Quotes 4