Monday, April 9, 2012

Wondjina Figures




I hope you had a great Easter, Passover, or if you don't celebrate, just a fun weekend. For me it was a special time, fun with my children, and then talking to cousins including Sharon, a long lost relative, now living in Florida. We spoke about old times and what she remembers about me ... "It's your large dark eyes, that I remember most," she said. "There was always something about your eyes. I can still see it." Though normally I would have passed on her comment, somehow I knew she was meant to tell me that at this time. She was never psychic but said that after moving passed her issues a few years ago, she lost lots of weight carried since her teen years, and is now able to see psychically. Surprisingly she predicted a few things for me. We shall see.






Wondjina Figures


No matter where I research, I find a link to Ancient Aliens and the fact that they have been here since the beginning. It is interesting that for the most part we are talking about the Gray Aliens, distinguishable by their big black eyes.

The next group of files I completely updated was Australia where I discovered Wondjina Figures, part of Aboriginal history, found in cave paintings and other art work. How did I miss their ET connection when I updated the files years ago? You see things when you are ready ... but you know that.








Today's Birthdays and Quotes




April 9, 1990


Kristen Stewart

  Kristen Stewart Google Videos

Kristen Stewart is an American actress. Filmography

2012 Films: Snow White and the Huntsman -- On the Road -- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn






I think romance is anything honest.

As long as it's honest, it's so disarming.


Kristen Stewart Quotes









April 9, 1954


Dennis Quaid

  Dennis Quaid Google Videos

Dennis Quaid is an American actor. Filmography

2012 Films: What to Expect When You're Expecting -- The Words -- Playing the Field






My interpretation of a strong director is someone who knows

their story and where your focus is going to be as an audience.



Dennis Quaid Quotes 1

Dennis Quaid Quotes 2









April 9, 1982


Jay Baruchel

  Jay Baruchel Google Videos

Jay Baruchel is a Canadian actor.

Cosmopolis (2012 Film) -- Filmography






Throughout history, power has always come from the art and science of magic and sorcery.


Jay Baruchel









April 9, 1987


Jesse McCartney

  Jesse McCartney Google Videos

Jesse McCartney is an American singer-songwriter, actor and voice actor.

Discography -- Filmography






Music is my way of getting away from everything. It means a lot to me.


Jesse McCartney Quotes 1

Jesse McCartney Quotes 2

Jesse McCartney Quotes 3








April 9, 1986


Leighton Meester

  Leighton Meester Google Videos

Leighton Meester is an American actress and singer.

Discography -- Filmography

The Roommate (2011 Film) -- Donny's Boy (2012 film)






I'm very good at keeping my life uncomplicated and focused.


Leighton Meester Quotes








April 9, 1830 - May 8, 1904


Eadweard Muybridge

  Eadweard Muybridge Google Videos


Eadweard Muybridge was an English photographer of Dutch ancestry who spent much of his life in the United States. He is known for his pioneering work on animal locomotion which used multiple cameras to capture motion, and his zoopraxiscope, a device for projecting motion pictures that pre-dated the flexible perforated film strip.




I am going to make a name for myself. If I fail, you will never hear of me again.


Eadweard Muybridge - 1852










April 9, 1908 - March 15, 1997


Victor Vasarely

  Victor Vasarely Google Videos

Victor Vasarely was a French artist

often acclaimed as the father of Op-art.

His work is along the lines of M. C. Escher.

Art and sacred geometry by M. C. Escher.





Every form is a base for color. Every color is the attribute of a form.



Victor Vasarely








April 9, 1806 - September 15, 1859


Isambard Kingdom Brunel

  Isambard Kingdom Brunel Google Videos

Brunel was a British engineer known for the creation of the Great Western Railway,

a series of famous steamships, and numerous important bridges.





The technical challenges of any engineering project are immense.


Isambard Kingdom Brunel










April 9, 1963


Marc Jacobs

  Marc Jacobs Google Videos


Marc Jacobs is an American fashion designer with more than 200 retail stores in 80 countries. Jacobs is on Time Magazine's "2010 Time 100" list of the 100 most influential people in the world, and ranked 12th on Out Magazine's 2011 list of "50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America".



Color is bigger than ever.



Marc Jacobs Quotes 1

Marc Jacobs Quotes 2









April 9, 1965


Paulina Porizkova

  Paulina Porizkova Google Videos

Paulina Porizkova is a Czechoslovakian-born

American model and actress.






When I model I pretty much go blank.


You can't think too much or it doesn't work.

Paulina Porizkova