Friday, February 15, 2013

Nashville Birthday Weekend

I'm heading out to the airport on my way to Nashville to party with friends, leaving in Aquarius ... returning in Pisces. I've been practicing my southern accent - I do amazingly well with accents - so let's see how it goes over, after I get there. What I do is align my grid with the accent of the person I am talking to, and voila, I sound like them. It all sees so natural to me having played many roles in many lifetimes - also enjoying acting class back in my college years - and thought anyone can imitate dialects until I learned otherwise.

Time to start this holiday weekend ... hello Nashville ... here we come! Enjoy President's Birthday Weekend ... back next week.




February 18 - March 20, 2013

Sun in Pisces

Happy Birthday to the Pisces Readers