Monday, February 11, 2013

Pope Benedict XVI to Retire

More music to my ears

  Rome: Pope Benedict to resign due to advanced age   CNN - February 11, 2013

Pope Benedict XVI will resign on February 28, his spokesman says. In a letter to cardinals, he said his strength has been deteriorating. The last pope to resign was Gregory XII in 1415. The 85-year-old pope is resigning "because of advanced age," Benedict told the cardinals of the Catholic Church on Monday. "Strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which in the last few months has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to recognize my incapacity to adequately fulfill the ministry entrusted to me," the pope told the cardinals, according to the Vatican. The last pope to resign was Gregory XII in 1415.

According to prophecy, the last Pope will now be elected and will be called Peter - so we shall see.

George emailed: "Sunday morning I woke up with a strong remembrance of the numbers    2    8    1    8    and have no idea what it means. One thought I had was, "Did it add significance to the dates Feb. 28 to March 18?" March 18 is also 318 from the the last episode of "Touch" called "Event Horizon; Closer".

Prophecies: Earth changes are accelerating and signs of closure are everywhere.

At 1:07 Monday morning, my electric clock in the kitchen stopped - the plug not lose. When I woke up I noticed the problem, pulled the plug, reset time, put the plug back in, and time restarted as if it never stopped but was just conveying a message ... Time is being resequenced.

Speaking of clocks, a new series called Zero Hour premieres tomorrow night on ABC at 8PM EST. (See below)