Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dreams

Wednesday 9/11

I woke up during the night, pausing my dreams, as the image above popped in like a message on a website. It was as if I had been viewing an endless stream of dream activity that seemed redundant when suddenly up popped the image in the colors you see but the green background was shiny. I woke up laughing, made a quick memo on my notepad, then closed my eyes, clicked on the button, saw a vertical row of symbols like this    ^    one above the other .... then fell back to sleep. I don't remember anything after that.




Last night, I had dinner with my friend Pat in lower Manhattan where security was in place for today's events as NYC remains an enduring target for terrorism. You can watch it all online or on TV. You can also "tune in" to the energies of those who died 12 years ago by "looking up" and making a connection. Take a moment to reflect on your life over that past 12 years noting how much has changed. Today, as the nation honors those who were lost, the weather in the city is hazy, hot, and humid with temps in the 90's. That always speaks to me of spirits.

When I got home last night, I watched a critical moment in Obama's presidency as he made his case to the nation with a sharp turn toward diplomacy. What I got was there is much he wished he could tell the people, frustrated that he couldn't, so he anxiously waits to see what happens next. Something made him want to attack Syria, besides the obvious. It is that same something I sensed and reacted to, as I have never been in favor of wars that do not involve us directly. I think Obama has finally learned that the President of the US does not run the country and that powers beyond what we know, yet suspect, call the shots. Like all Americans, he knows we can't afford another war, nor does he want us to intervene in other countries, but so much is happening that we know nothing about. Though he hit the "Pause Button" for now on his hard sell for a military strike, this is not resolved yet, just on a "wait and see" basis. Did Kerry accidentally say the wrong thing? You know that everything is by design, so the answer is no. Again ... "look up" and watch the grids.