Sunday, January 6, 2019

Ralph Never Left


January 5, 2019

Today would have been the 81st birthday of my ex-husband Ralph (blue shirt). We remained friends after the divorce though he didn't understand my journey until it was time for him to cross over in 2005.

Since then, Ralph has been a very busy spirit always visiting the family - generally on his birthday and our anniversary. He also helped his sister, Sydelle, cross over a few years ago.

As my children are all psychically gifted they know when Ralph is around as do their spouses. We have also experienced shared dreams with him, meaning we dream the same or connected situations at the same time.

This morning my son-in-law Jon emailed, "We had dinner out with friends last night. I looked over at our waiter's name tag and it read "Ralph". That's a sign he was with us !"

My daughter Tracy also had an experience with Ralph the other day as she was guided to one of his favorite restaurants in AZ and felt his presence.

Nikki and Ryan knew he was with them in Israel two weeks ago.

Happy Birthday Ralphie!