Monday, August 22, 2011

Crystalinks Turns Sweet 16



The way we were ....




On August 25, 2011 ... Crystalinks turns Sweet 16 ... and the journey has indeed been sweet, often mirroring humanity's journey in physical reality. When I think about how Crystalinks has enriched my life and those of its readers who have come and gone only to return as guided, it is worth all the time and effort put in. From the first blog I wrote the summer of 1995, introducing myself, Z, and Crystalinks ... to its current themes, so much has evolved, messages given and readers connecting. I've met people in all walks of life and had amazing adventures - with the feeling the best is yet to come. If you want to share a short story about you and Crystalinks this week, please send an email including your location. Thanks.



Email from David in Indiana

    Hi Ellie,

    It has been a while since I have touched base so I thought I would say hi. Interesting that Crystalinks turns 16 in a few days. It is hard to believe that the first time I stumbled across the site was in 2005 - when I was in my early twenties and needed much direction. I can't believe it has been six years. My journey began with Crystalinks and it has been a pleasure watching it grow over these last few years.

    It is amusing to sit back and watch how things evolve. The old ways don't work anymore and politicians are clamoring to fix a system that is outdated. Sort of like a 1980's computer; It simply can't keep up. There is no fixing the system as it is programmed to end. It did what it was supposed to do and now it is about done. I try to explain this to others but they just don't get it. "Love and light" is all I hear; I just roll my eyes and chuckle. Soon all will be revealed. It truly is amazing how freeing it is once you "get it." I can't tell you how many dreams I have had about what it will be like to be "freed" from the limitations of the physical body. Why do we hold on to this existence when it is so limiting?

    So, I move on with my journey, beginning my PhD this September. Don't really know why I am doing it, but it just feels like the right thing to do. My relationship is also doing well having grown through the years.

    Hope all is well with your family. Mine is crazier than ever and there has been death and illness this last year - People are jumping ship. I think even if they don't get it, their soul must get it on some level. I suppose there are those of us that aren't meant to be around to close the program and those of us who will see it to the end. I am not sure what to expect but I feel certain that everything is as it should be.

    I have spent much of the summer indoors as I can't stand the heat - ready for Fall!! I do hope there is air conditioning on the other side :)

    David



Email from Candice in Singapore - Happy Birthday ...

    Dear Ellie

    I stumbled upon Crystalinks in the year 2004 as I looked up at the night sky one day, saw Orion and decided to google it. And that's how I got to know about this amazing site. Your blog got me hooked and I combed through all your links like a thirsty traveler in a desert and practically read it everyday since! It's been like a booster for me in my quest for more information and meaning in this world and my life.

    My birthday falls on 26 August and I am from Singapore (a South-East Asia country). Crystalinks has enlightened me on various issues particularly about grids. I resonate with the idea that the grids have fallen and a new way of life is dawning. Most of the time, when I needed an answer, or I am thinking about some issues, reading Crystalinks' blog of the day would enlighten me on the issue, as you would talk about the same issue that was on my mind.

    Much has happened since the day I discovered Crystalinks - I changed my career, and my way of thinking. Thank you Ellie for writing this blog.

    Love, Candice