Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Roe v. Wade - 30 Years Later


Though Roe v. Wade is a social issue and does not relate to the blogs below it ... I find it necessary to defend that decision on its 30th anniversary, because it was so important in the fight for women's liberties and the decision not to bring a child into this crazy world if conditions were wrong.

We all know the best birth control methods can fail and that the average person is generally not equipped to spend the next 18 years raising a child for many reasons - emotional, financial, social, other.

I remember when the bill was passed, knowing it would change reality forever. The teenage girls I taught, most from ghetto areas of Brooklyn, would now have choices. At last, a woman could make her own choice, unless otherwise coerced by someone else.

I remember the days before women had freedom of choice, and they were often barbaric. Though people today don't always terminate unwanted pregnancies, often due to religious belief systems, there should be a choice, and I have helped many clients go through that.

There have always been clients who know their parents never wanted them and were treated as such. The world is crazy and children should only be born to those who are equipped to raise them with love and compassion.

Roe v. Wade   Wikipedia

    In disallowing many state and federal restrictions on abortion in the United States, Roe v. Wade prompted a national debate that continues today, about issues including whether and to what extent abortion should be legal, who should decide the legality of abortion, what methods the Supreme Court should use in constitutional adjudication, and what the role should be of religious and moral views in the political sphere. Roe v. Wade reshaped national politics, dividing much of the United States into pro-choice and pro-life camps, while activating grassroots movements on both sides.

As Roe v. Wade Turns 40, Foes Focus on State Capitols   Yahoo - January 22, 2013
President Obama's re-election bid emphasized abortion rights more than any other presidential campaign in history, warning women that their reproductive freedom was at stake on Nov. 6. But while Obama picked Supreme Court justices believed to support abortion rights and backed federal funding for Planned Parenthood, state legislatures quietly passed a record-setting number of restrictions over the past two years, according to the Guttmacher Institute.




Josephine


Monday morning, I read a school teacher named Janice, who asked me if I ever heard of the Long Island Medium, as she considers me a better Medium. I have and spoke with her once.

During my reading with Janice, her deceased mother, Josephine, showed up and started talking about Janice's recently misplaced jewelry. Sure enough, Janice lost jewelry in December when she moved, yet she knows exactly where she put it. No ... it was not stolen, misplaced, or inadvertently thrown away. We asked Josephine where the jewelry was. She knowingly described it - then said the strangest thing. "It is in the old reality." ...

    ... Ellie and Janice laughing ...

Josephine didn't know if Janice would get her jewelry back as she doesn't understand why reality has changed.

Remembering that last week a spirit named Michael said we now look like static to him, I asked Josephine how we appear to her.

Her reply, "Like black shadows" - which are nothing more than projections. I actually thought she would concur with Michael, but she didn't.

    A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object. It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it. The cross section of a shadow is a two-dimensional silhouette, or reverse projection of the object blocking the light. The sun causes many objects to have shadows and at certain times of the day, when the sun is at certain heights, the lengths of shadows change.

I further remembered seeing Sheila the day she died last week - as a black figure trailing off into the void. Sheila hasn't been back here since. She must have been too busy with her funeral!

Synchronicity ... my client was also driving on the Belt Parkway (mentioned below) and saw the sand blowing around ... only it was spiraling up and onto the parkway.




The Sands of Destiny in Time

Sunday, as I was driving along the Belt Parkway, passing Plum Beach, where the ocean and sand used to end near the parking area, I was shocked to see what had happened since Hurricane Sandy. The sand has enlarged the beachfront almost to the parkway. A gusty wind suddenly blew up sending the sand flying into the air, stopping traffic as it flew across the parkway, and looking like a haboob (intense dust storm) you've read about most recently in Australia. That was weird. No time to take a photo in the sands of time.




Temporal Anomalies


Monday, around 2:00 I turn on ABC news to watch the Inaugural Luncheon while on a break between clients.






At 2:15 I stopped to prepare for my 2:30 client, setting my Time Warner DVR to record from that point,
noting the red "Record" button was on.

After I read my client, I decided to run a few errands as snow and cold weather is expected.


After returning home, I turned on the news, then clicked on the list of pre-recorded shows.
The sportscaster in the box on the right is live programming.
I selected the show on the top and clicked on the Play Button
which should read the exact time it started to record (around 2pm).

As I started to watch the recording, I was surprised to read the time stamp.
The recording appeared to have started just after 5:00.
But I didn't record anything at that time and that does not correlate with Obama's luncheon speech in the video.




BKz


I received the following email today from someone who never heard of me and uses the email address BKz.

You may also recall I replaced my 6 1/2 year old Mac Pro last May with a new commuter - same model.

    Ellie,

    My name is Lindsay and I just had to say thanks...

    ...for your Mac Pro 1.1. Yup...I rescued it from the trash on the night you threw it out just as it started to rain. I'm a tech and, through my 19 great years in NYC (17 here in Brooklyn hence my nickname 'Brooklyn_Z' or 'BKz') I've just found too many hastily discarded working computers to pass up on that very heavy Mac you used to own and, given that I live just down the block, I figured I might as well have a look at it. Long story short, it needed some hard-to-properly-identify AND find parts, but with $150 and a lot of waiting for parts from China, it's now working great and dual-booting MacOS and backtrack-linux.

    Although I don't really believe in the Supernatural, I just thought that, given the abbreviated-abbreviated version of my nickname and the story on your website, it's just too much of a coincidence for me not to reach out and at least thank you for the gift you gave me, albeit inadvertently.

    You left nothing important on you told Mac ... only your name in the screen saver and you come up in google searches which is how I found you.

    z

Update: Lindsay called after I posted and is a man who works with computers. One weekend we plan to meet.




George ... CRYSTAL.BLACK


This is the color I see in the Void- shiny liquid black

If you are moving back and forth between realities, many things don't add up from dreams to physical experiences. George told me a story about waking up three times this morning, the first two knowing he was in the wrong reality, the third time he was here. It was like the scene where the cat walks by twice in the Matrix film I posted last week. It meant that the someone was tampering with the Matrix.


All of this space-time shifting will definitely affect short term memory ...
you start something ... get distracted ... and forget ... whatever. Has this happened to you?

We know the brain is a computer programmed to run on Binary Code. The best I can figure it ... the ON OFF mechanisms are changing causing much of what many of us are experiencing. This is not to be confused with medical conditions that affect brain functioning.


Monday, George bought a new Honda Accord. We had discussed the color - and decided on black. He surprised me by emailing: The color of my new car is ... CRYSTAL.BLACK !! Does this mean I am moving back into the void of creation?




Fractal Vision


The last thing I saw before going to sleep were two fractal images both black on white.



Mandelbrot Set





The Sierpinski Triangle known as a "rep-tile" arrangement.


Whatever is happening has to do with the end of this reality back to the black void of creation.