Monday, July 22, 2013

Birthing

We left off last night, as I merged with Kate's body. I blogged that I felt pain in my back (mostly lower) and remembered the last time I experienced such dragging pain - when I was in labor. I posted, then went to sleep.

I had two wake-up dreams about the baby. In the first dream, I was watching a group of souls (children) waiting to be born. They were saying good-bye to the baby and singing the closing line from Mickey Mouse Club. Now its time to say goodbye to all our company. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. See you real soon. Then I saw the Mickey Mouse hats.

In the second dream, I was back in Kate's body and my stomach was flat. The baby was born but I saw a penis, which confused me. A boy?

I woke up around 6:00 and ran to the computer and there was the headline -- Royal baby: Pregnant Kate taken to hospital in labor   BBC - July 22, 2013

As predicted the baby is a Leo born on an Aquarius full moon (full cycle).

The full moon is 2:16 PM EDT which is 7:16 PM in London. Sun greets Leo on Monday July 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM London Time.


July 22, 2013

Full Moon 0° Aquarius

It may not quite be 'super,' but July's full moon is a stunner   NBC - July 21, 2013




Catching up with my Grandchildren, Matthew, Noah, Joie, and Vanni


Matthew Turns 10 - His Birthday is July 29 making him a Leo




Joie, 10 (Libra), the Cheerleader (Video and Photos)




Giovanni (13 next month, Virgo) playing the Trombone